TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Education

04Retro

for the young'ns who didn't grow up in the 60's seeing events first hand--there are a ton of Ford and Shelby books out there--may I suggest a recent one that covers a lot of the era.

Recently published in PaperBack at $19.95. It can be had on Amazon for $15.56 is: Shelby:The Man, The Cars, The Legend by Wallace A. Wyss.

Last years MBI hardback book on Shelby Mustangs is now out in PB at Borders Books (maybe an exclusive PB run) for $12.99

The best video of recent years is a 2 dvd set called the Cobra-Ferrari Wars. Should be on Amazon or with any automotive collectible type dealer such as Automobilia in Napa CA or Autobooks-Aerobooks in Burbank CA

I was going to buy a book or two myself, but then I wondered how long it might be until the Shelby GT is in one of them. Still, I think its a good idea for these youngsters to read up on their Shelby history!

Guys, I'd like to recommend the SHELBY American magazines that are mailed to SAAC members. These magazines have some awesome information in them. My particular favorite is number 72 with the "Shelby Magical History Tour" article (you'll also find the article about my plate there too). Non members can order them too. Here is the site:

http://www.saac.com/saacStuff/index.html

Archived