TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much did Shelby make on the SGT's in total?

SWEDESHELBY1

I was sitting here thinking about why we can not get some special parts for our cars. I thought maybe Shelby did not make any money on the SGT's? How mcuh do you think they made on the SGT cars, is it enough to make us some special parts for our cars? Heck we'll even pay top dollars for them. :rolleyes:

ha! I know what your doing! <_<

You're AGAIN trying to find out how many cars have been produced just using a different direction in an end-around. You can't answer this question without knowing the true production number, which you know to be the case, so you ask for Y instead of X knowing that substitution will dictate someone give you "X"...and "X" is the number of cars produced! HA! Caught you! :angry:

You're AGAIN trying to find out how many cars have been produced just using a different direction in an end-around. You can't answer this question without knowing the true production number, which you know to be the case, so you ask for Y instead of X knowing that substitution will dictate someone give you "X"...and "X" is the number of cars produced! HA! Caught you! :angry:

MattC -There goes that COO again. You really need to be on a REAL BIG STAGE! B)

X + Y = 6,000

Archived