TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood Grill Kit

mdlesk

I know that it's on backorder but my car is going in for paint on June 2nd. The problem I am at is that I need the windshield washers, which, as I understand are included in the kit. Are they the same as those from the stock hood? Also does anyone know how much longer they are on backorder?

Ive bought the Classic Design Concepts squirter nozzle relocation kit. Im going to be installing those this weekend so i'' keep you guys up to date on how that goes. So right now I have no nozzle washers on my CS6 hood.

Ditto

Okay, cool. Where do you plan on mounting them?

The CDC ones mount on the wiper arms.

For those of you who are doing the CDC, how in the heck do you get the wiper arms off? I tried following the instructions where they say loosen the nut and tap on it with a hammer while applying back pressure to the arm but I have not been able to get it to unlock. I hit the nut any harder I am gonna puch the arm mount through the housing.

• 6 months later...

I read the instructions where it had you disassembling half of the front of the car. I don't think so. I just routed my washer hose up along the left inside of the fender and out in front of the window and ran the hose along the trench behind the hood. The only difficulty I had is getting the nossle holders to stick to the wiper arms. I haven't fully resolved that yet and I have to wait for spring to get something to fully stick.

Archived