TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Delivery pics

I have more pics but the forum is telling me that I have reached my global limit. Attn: moderator, if you can up my limit, I can post the front windshield pic and interior pic of how the car comes "out of the box."

That's cool!

Kind of like being there for a birth.

Were you going "push", "push" ? :D

Or was someone in the back telling you "ok, you need to breathe now". :lol:

Yes, since mine is no mods, I was trying to give everyone the perspective of the arrival process in photos. Many purchasers either did not see their car arrive, or else their car was already cleaned up when they got there. I took about 75 pics of the process from the truck arriving to the arrival in the clean up area. The other two I wanted to post were of the front windshield which SAI uses for informational purposes and how the interior is protected once it gets there.

As the transport driver was unloading it, I am snapping pictures and some motorist driving by was apparently distracted by us and almost wrecked his car watching us instead of driving his car. The transport still had two deliveries to make; I could see one black car.

Okay, here is pics of my car being delivered yesterday. See my earlier thread "In the morning..." for more details.

These first two are the truck arriving at the dealership and the opening of the doors to see what I have been waiting six months to see.

The next pic is as the car is backed onto the ramp which elevates down.

....very cool, congrats that is an unique exprience. Not too many people have had that chance.

You maybe able to post more if you can delete some old pictures from previous thread that have passed down the pages.

That's cool!

Kind of like being there for a birth.

Were you going "push", "push" ? :D

Or was someone in the back telling you "ok, you need to breathe now". :lol:

That's funny but so true.

Stump, sign up for a free pic posting service like Google Picasa or some of the the others. Then you simply post pics there and cut/paste the links here. Be sure to have is set up where all public can view.

North, great pics. I have one just like that but at SAI. Unfortunately they are different looking trucks, otherwise you could say you had pics of both sides (once I post them).

Although, they both are black trucks. Maybe with some magical software you can doctor up my pics to match yours.

That's funny but so true.

Stump, sign up for a free pic posting service like Google Picasa or some of the the others. Then you simply post pics there and cut/paste the links here. Be sure to have is set up where all public can view.

North, great pics. I have one just like that but at SAI. Unfortunately they are different looking trucks, otherwise you could say you had pics of both sides (once I post them).

Although, they both are black trucks. Maybe with some magical software you can doctor up my pics to match yours.

Great pics !!! That must have been an awesome experience !!!!

I use www.webshots.com then you can just post a link to your album.

Congrats on your car !!!

Sue

:huh: Huh? I don't have a problem posting pics. Wasn't I the one who taught you that? :D

Yes, since mine is no mods, I was trying to give everyone the perspective of the arrival process in photos. Many purchasers either did not see their car arrive, or else their car was already cleaned up when they got there. I took about 75 pics of the process from the truck arriving to the arrival in the clean up area. The other two I wanted to post were of the front windshield which SAI uses for informational purposes and how the interior is protected once it gets there.

As the transport driver was unloading it, I am snapping pictures and some motorist driving by was apparently distracted by us and almost wrecked his car watching us instead of driving his car. The transport still had two deliveries to make; I could see one black car.

Where are you located? please let the black one be mine...please let the black on be mine........

:huh: Huh? I don't have a problem posting pics. Wasn't I the one who taught you that? :D

Yes, you're absolutely correct that you taught me. Sorry, I'm still a little delusional from my SAI trip. I meant to say North Shelby.

Archived