TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby #2544 has arrived!

Got the big call today and my car is in my garage! Very happy with it. Have already put alot of chrome on her. Now I have to decide which spoiler. I set both of them on the truck and I think the gt500 is going to look the best. Need to install my lower grill, might do that tomorrow. Good luck guys that are waiting, especially Matt!

Got the big call today and my car is in my garage! Very happy with it. Have already put alot of chrome on her. Now I have to decide which spoiler. I set both of them on the truck and I think the gt500 is going to look the best. Need to install my lower grill, might do that tomorrow. Good luck guys that are waiting, especially Matt!

:D Enjoy....hopefully be joining you soon!

Congrats....only 3546 more and the 6000 run is over.

YOU gonna post some pics?

Archived