TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby International Inc. Stock

The Sheriff

For those of you interested you can buy a piece of history for only .28 cents. That's right..28cents. You can buy a share of Carroll Shelby stock for only .28 a share. Who knows, you could invest 39K and in 6 months it could go to .56 cents and you get a car for free. I wouldn't call this a blue chip stock but hey....you never know :) Check it out.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=CSBI.PK

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you interested you can buy a piece of history for only .28 cents. That's right..28cents. You can buy a share of Carroll Shelby stock for only .28 a share. Who knows, you could invest 39K and in 6 months it could go to .56 cents and you get a car for free. I wouldn't call this a blue chip stock but hey....you never know :) Check it out.

Yup. Been watching it like a hawk. It moved a few cents up then back down a few weeks ago and then has just sat still. I actually bought about 600 shares but somehow my transaction got lost. I was wondering if it was a sign....?

I'm wondering how the new prospects with the SGT, Supersnake, Kr and ? is going to affect the company. It's so hard to find good financial info on the company other than they have been struggling from about 03 on.

Check out the majority shareholders on the yahoo report. I wonder if any of those Johns are the one's we chat with - I don't know their last names.

Yup. Been watching it like a hawk. It moved a few cents up then back down a few weeks ago and then has just sat still. I actually bought about 600 shares but somehow my transaction got lost. I was wondering if it was a sign....?

I'm wondering how the new prospects with the SGT, Supersnake, Kr and ? is going to affect the company. It's so hard to find good financial info on the company other than they have been struggling from about 03 on.

Check out the majority shareholders on the yahoo report. I wonder if any of those Johns are the one's we chat with - I don't know their last names.

Maybe John E. Carheart is AKA Carroll E. Shelby. I didn't even see Carroll Shelby's name as a major stockholder. Maybe he makes most of his money signing autographs. Maybe he owns stock in Fender Guitars. How about those unlucky people who bought 100K shares @ $5.00 in 03. When I hear that Warren Buffett is interested in buying it, that's when I will dive in.

P.S. Maybe your 600 shares are still sitting in the mod shop.

I would so love to buy some. I'm a sucker for brands I love even when it doesn't make sense. We'll see. I love what the company is doing but not how they're executing. I think they have a lot of passionate people working there who want nothing else than to produce the best product possible but they need to also have operational excellence and I just don't see that. I think Amy has brought a lot to the company and refocused it but I think they need a COO to oversee some of the day to day operations and IT. As I have posted in the past there is no reason the VIN tracker has to be so wacky and unhelpful, marketing so anemic (don't get me going on the web site)., and dealer/customer relations so hard. There is just so much that could be done to off-load the resource intensive operations they have and allow people to focus on the real business it's unreal and it doesn't have to be expensive! This is what I do for a living and seeing some of the things I see here drive me nuts! This place is a gold mine that has so much potential but the owners are still using picks and shovels...sure you get some gold out but nothing like what could be had.

Here is my 180 day action list (no particular order) for the new COO:

1. Understand each job and how it fits into the whole

2. Review past marketing and sales plans

3. Review existing contracts and new program development

4. Understand organizational goals and objectives

5. Learn the culture

6. Learn the people

7. Top down analysis of current processes

8. Review IT support, systems, and processes

10. Ask co-workers what the obstacles are within their sphere

11. Ask customers what their obstacles were

12. Ask dealers what their obstacles were

13. Understand the forecast and sales projections

14. Understand the cost structure and constraints on investment

15. Buy a new sign to replace the one on ropes! (maybe move this to #1)

16. Install an integrated CRM, sales, ordering, manufacturing & scheduling, logistics and accounting system

17. Provide best in class on-line tools for customers to gain information, and place and track orders

18. Make sure plans are scaleable and repeatable

19. Look to create more "standard" packages at greatest possible margin

20. Look to ramp up mod shop as a high value, high margin, differentiator

21. Sponsor a race team

22. Build better relationship with Ford dealers and sales people. Spiffs, commission on referrals etc.,

23. Create a better marketing/sales plan ( for example why no Shelby catalog in each car...HELLO!)

24. Do a better job selling the brand, (why no online store for brand merchandise the one that is just shows out of stock on most items...talking about shirts, cups, etc.).

Ok..I'm tired...but you get the idea...of course I think I can run everything so there....

I would so love to buy some. I'm a sucker for brands I love even when it doesn't make sense. We'll see. I love what the company is doing but not how they're executing. I think they have a lot of passionate people working there who want nothing else than to produce the best product possible but they need to also have operational excellence and I just don't see that. I think Amy has brought a lot to the company and refocused it but I think they need a COO to oversee some of the day to day operations and IT. As I have posted in the past there is no reason the VIN tracker has to be so wacky and unhelpful, marketing so anemic (don't get me going on the web site)., and dealer/customer relations so hard. There is just so much that could be done to off-load the resource intensive operations they have and allow people to focus on the real business it's unreal and it doesn't have to be expensive! This is what I do for a living and seeing some of the things I see here drive me nuts! This place is a gold mine that has so much potential but the owners are still using picks and shovels...sure you get some gold out but nothing like what could be had.

5. Learn the culture

6. Learn the people

16. Install an integrated CRM, sales, ordering, manufacturing & scheduling, logistics and accounting system

17. Provide best in class on-line tools for customers to gain information, and place and track orders

21. Sponsor a race team

22. Build better relationship with Ford dealers and sales people. Spiffs, commission on referrals etc.,

23. Create a better marketing/sales plan ( for example why no Shelby catalog in each car...HELLO!)

24. Do a better job selling the brand, (why no online store for brand merchandise the one that is just shows out of stock on most items...talking about shirts, cups, etc.).

Ok..I'm tired...but you get the idea...of course I think I can run everything so there....

Matt,

At .28 cents a share it wouldn't be that hard to buy controlling interest in the company. A friendly takeover would be possible. You would have my vote for being named the new COO. I would work for free and so would half the people on this forum. I would love to be responsible for keeping the vin tracker up to date on a daily basis. I would even have a web site so each customer could follow the daily progress of their car. Do shareholders have access to financial info like annual reports, etc. That info is hard to find on the web. One thing is certain we WILL keep Amy on and give her a big raise :) OK ...Bud too!

Hmmmm, the SAI folk are reamining quiet.

A little too quiet if you ask me.

I saw a dealer advertising a SGT on Ebay as 1 of 4000 only going to be made. I wonder if he knows something nobody else does including SAI? Not to beat a dead horse.......

That sure wouldn't help stock prices to miss a goal by 2000 cars - not saying that's hapening just making conversation.

5. Learn the culture

6. Learn the people

21. Sponsor a race team

Your hired. I happen to own a couple of national franchises and people like you are the people we like to hire, visionaries with brains. Seriously, they need a COO badly. B)

Your hired. I happen to own a couple of national franchises and people like you are the people we like to hire, visionaries with brains. Seriously, they need a COO badly. B)

Matt for COO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a dealer advertising a SGT on Ebay as 1 of 4000 only going to be made. I wonder if he knows something nobody else does including SAI? Not to beat a dead horse.......

That sure wouldn't help stock prices to miss a goal by 2000 cars - not saying that's hapening just making conversation.

OFF TOPIC!!!! I CALL IT!!! :angry:

Worse you asked the question that suffice the knights that say Nee can not say! :o

At .28 cents a share it wouldn't be that hard to buy controlling interest in the company. A friendly takeover would be possible. You would have my vote for being named the new COO. I would work for free and so would half the people on this forum. I would love to be responsible for keeping the vin tracker up to date on a daily basis. I would even have a web site so each customer could follow the daily progress of their car. Do shareholders have access to financial info like annual reports, etc. That info is hard to find on the web. One thing is certain we WILL keep Amy on and give her a big raise :) OK ...Bud too!

Nawww...I'm happy where I am...I'm sure there's a reason...

Hey don't give me too much credit...easy to be a Monday morning quarterback... ;)

OFF TOPIC!!!! I CALL IT!!! :angry:

Worse you asked the question that suffice the knights that say Nee can not say! :o

Nawww...I'm happy where I am...I'm sure there's a reason...

Hey don't give me too much credit...easy to be a Monday morning quarterback... ;)

would be hard to get a controlling interest in the stock simply due to low volume. I wonder how much the float it anyway?

but you did stay at a holiday inn last night

i think im goint to buy 10k shares....anyone got 2800.00 i can borrow at 0% int.?

michael

Yep, Ford Credit does. Just tell them you are buying a leftover 07 model and they will give you 0% for 5 years :)

Stump....any idea how many shares are outstanding?

I have no idea. Like I said earlier, info is hard to find.

Wait, just found -

Share Volume 10,000

50 Day Avg. Daily Volume N/A

Previous Close $ 0.28

52 Wk High / Low $ 0.42 / $ 0.19

Shares Outstanding 12,800,000

Market Value $ 3,456,000

Stocks are a funny business. A few years back I bought a Mac computer just to give Apple another try. I liked it much better than my windows computer and thought the company had some good things coming down the pike. Against the advice of my broker I bought some shares. Low and behold the stock has doubled in the last year. When Apple announced they were going to start using Intel processors I bought some shares of Intel, with my brokers blessing by the way. As of today I have lost roughly half of my investment in Intel. I guess you never can tell what will happen.

I think I may have to buy some Shelby stocks. You never know, maybe they will double in a year too.

Stocks are a funny business. A few years back I bought a Mac computer just to give Apple another try. I liked it much better than my windows computer and thought the company had some good things coming down the pike. Against the advice of my broker I bought some shares. Low and behold the stock has doubled in the last year. When Apple announced they were going to start using Intel processors I bought some shares of Intel, with my brokers blessing by the way. As of today I have lost roughly half of my investment in Intel. I guess you never can tell what will happen.

I think I may have to buy some Shelby stocks. You never know, maybe they will double in a year too.

I was browsing through financial statements and they have had a really bad couple of years.

It also looks like there stock was the victim of a pump and dump in 2004 right before it really went down. I'm staying optimistic and I really think it's going to come back up.

I'm thinking of going ahead and buying a few thousand shares but it seems companies have this bad habbit of going out of business after I buy them. Heck, I have 20,000 worthless shares in dper.pk - yet another pump and dump

Look them up and have a good laugh.....

My brother bought Intel "back when" they were hot..doubled, tripled blah blah blah . He has been retired since 48 years old. Go figure !

Too bad you didn't buy more Apple! ;)

Too bad you didn't buy more Apple! ;)

LOL, I should have guessed that was coming Mr. iPod.

Actually I'm kicking myself for not doing so. Before the iPod debuted, Apple shares were L-O-W and I thought of buying about 1000 shares. They were something like $3-$5 each then but I really thought Apple was finished - another victim of Microsoft, the Wal-Mart of the computer industry. Now look at them.

And here I am working like a sucker!

Somebody knows something........I was going to buy 4000 shares yesterday at .27 but got sidetracked. I just checked the stock today and it closed up almost 30 percent at .37. 24,000 shares changed hands today. I found out yesterday from my broker that there are 13.7 million shares outstanding with a float of 11.1 million shares. I discussed this stock in depth yesterday with my broker so maybe someone in their office took MY advice. Oh well, I've been waiting 5 months for my car, I guess I can wait 5 more months for it to come back down :)

Somebody knows something........I was going to buy 4000 shares yesterday at .27 but got sidetracked. I just checked the stock today and it closed up almost 30 percent at .37. 24,000 shares changed hands today. I found out yesterday from my broker that there are 13.7 million shares outstanding with a float of 11.1 million shares. I discussed this stock in depth yesterday with my broker so maybe someone in their office took MY advice. Oh well, I've been waiting 5 months for my car, I guess I can wait 5 more months for it to come back down :)

Consider this. Shelby has made a gross profit on the sale of the SGT alone @ $45million dollars. This has not yet hit the profit sector of the stock. Once it hits the profit sector the stock should jump to approx. $.60-75 cents. Then after FOMOCO signs a real contract with them on the SS and GT500KR the stock again will jump "once it sells and hits the profit sector". Shelby is a company that makes and sells high flying quality products that appeal to the people who have the money to buy them. I say the stock is a buy @ .37-.50 cents, plus you can still get a stock certificate on this particular company I believe.

Thats my .37 cents.

Consider this. Shelby has made a gross profit on the sale of the SGT alone @ $45million dollars. This has not yet hit the profit sector of the stock. Once it hits the profit sector the stock should jump to approx. $.60-75 cents. Then after FOMOCO signs a real contract with them on the SS and GT500KR the stock again will jump "once it sells and hits the profit sector". Shelby is a company that makes and sells high flying quality products that appeal to the people who have the money to buy them. I say the stock is a buy @ .37-.50 cents, plus you can still get a stock certificate on this particular company I believe.

Thats my .37 cents.

I bought a wopping 500 shares about 3.5 months ago. I recommend all purchase stock just to help and raise the price (not just for me, but for the company).

Archived