TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Let me tell you about LR66....

SAI-John

So I'm b-bopping through the museum to Bud's office and I notice a familiar face in the crowd of folks looking at cars. And who is it? None other than LR66 himself. He was in town on business and stopped in to say "hello". Let me tell you, we are out by the SuperSpeedway, to "drop by" takes a little bit of planning. Ol'66 had to get a rental to come out to see us. Talk about a Shelby man! AND he dropped off a FANTASTIC framed pic of his car for me. I was absolutely floored. This picture is...........perfect. At first I was going to hang it in my office, but now it's hanging in my living room. THANKS MAN!!! We talked for a little, it made my day. Now just don't ask what he rented to come see us...... ;) -John

So I'm b-bopping through the museum to Bud's office and I notice a familiar face in the crowd of folks looking at cars. And who is it? None other than LR66 himself. He was in town on business and stopped in to say "hello". Let me tell you, we are out by the SuperSpeedway, to "drop by" takes a little bit of planning. Ol'66 had to get a rental to come out to see us. Talk about a Shelby man! AND he dropped off a FANTASTIC framed pic of his car for me. I was absolutely floored. This picture is...........perfect. At first I was going to hang it in my office, but now it's hanging in my living room. THANKS MAN!!! We talked for a little, it made my day. Now just don't ask what he rented to come see us...... ;) -John

Thanks John, and you are welcome. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that when you experience "Shelby Service" you want to keep coming back. It's fun to tell people that our car was built by my FRIENDS at SAI!!

Lonny

Archived