TEAM SHELBY FORUM

diecast/model

shelbydream1

Has anyone been able to find a diecast or model of the SGT?

No SGT yet but check out Bud's post on "What I've been up to lately" or something like that and you'll see some prototypes he's making.

I had saved this eBay diecast for a Hertz. It ended April 25th so I am not sure if you'll be able to see it. If not, PM me and I'll send you the Word version with pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...85324&rd=1&rd=1

No SGT yet but check out Bud's post on "What I've been up to lately" or something like that and you'll see some prototypes he's making.

I had saved this eBay diecast for a Hertz. It ended April 25th so I am not sure if you'll be able to see it. If not, PM me and I'll send you the Word version with pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...85324&rd=1&rd=1

I saw Bud's What I've been up to-that was pretty cool. i actually thought about trying to get one of the GT-H models and converting it myself

Check it out!

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/Makes/F...tang/SCDC07GT01

:D

FYI:

Great to see this coming out but there are a few issues that I think come from using the early prototypes as their guide and I send them a note:

The fender badges are wrong. The shipping car has red/blue “Powered By Ford” badges not “GT”

The lower fascia is black not white as on your model.

Front upper grill is silver not black

I also asked about a black version.

Check it out!

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/Makes/F...tang/SCDC07GT01

:D

FYI:

Great to see this coming out but there are a few issues that I think come from using the early prototypes as their guide and I send them a note:

The fender badges are wrong. The shipping car has red/blue “Powered By Ford” badges not “GT”

But...the front spoiler is not correct...mine is black on the bottom-middle.... :o oh...I see someone else noted that, among other things.....

I just pre-ordered a black one (guess that I won't have to buy a black Mustang GT and paint the stripes myself after all...). I also mentioned the inconsistencies with the current vehicle. Will be interesting to see if they resolve these.

I'm kind of shocked that SAI didn't hit the market with these first. It's not like they didn't know what they would look like, and being made by SAI would probably make them more collectible. But then again they'd probably charge twice as much and make us wait for 2 months... <_<

I just pre-ordered a black one (guess that I won't have to buy a black Mustang GT and paint the stripes myself after all...). I also mentioned the inconsistencies with the current vehicle. Will be interesting to see if they resolve these.

I'm kind of shocked that SAI didn't hit the market with these first. It's not like they didn't know what they would look like, and being made by SAI would probably make them more collectible. But then again they'd probably charge twice as much and make us wait for 2 months... <_<

These are manufactured by Shelby Collectibles. See the link on the main page.

"Shelby Collectibles - The only official Shelby collectible diecast and remote-controlled cars approved and produced by Carroll Shelby."

Nope, but I almost bought a black 2005 GT diecast this past weekend to try painting on silver stripes... Man am I ready for my car.

im going as fast as i can. im look everyday and Ford will not build that thing any faster :lol:

this is have the fun is waiting on the thing to get here. thinking what you want to do, which mods to add then take off and then add again.

it will be here quicker than you think

michael

im going as fast as i can. im look everyday and Ford will not build that thing any faster :lol:

this is have the fun is waiting on the thing to get here. thinking what you want to do, which mods to add then take off and then add again.

it will be here quicker than you think

michael

All I have to say to your last line is LIAR!!!!! :D

He'll be on the forum complaining about waiting for his car for weeks much like some of the rest of us-i can honestly say after waiting for 6 weeks already, there's nothing fast about it! :(

Archived