TEAM SHELBY FORUM

merchandise

shelbydream1

Has anyone ordered any merchandise off of the website? If so did it take as long to get there as your car? I ordered a couple of things on April 12th and they haven't gotten here yet!

I guess it took a week for my lower grill to come in but I'm pretty sure - about 99% - it was drop shipped from another company. I wish I had kept the box now.

I ordered some items on April 6th and they arrived on April 18th. Thats about a week and a half. Send Bud an e-mail and ask him what the status is on your order. I'm sure he will let you know. They may be waiting on some back orders or something.

I guess it took a week for my lower grill to come in but I'm pretty sure - about 99% - it was drop shipped from another company. I wish I had kept the box now.

Drop shipped from maybe Fedex or UPS. As of today, all of our parts, components, merchandise ordered through us ships from us.

-John

E-mail Bud. He will get you the answers.-John

Has anyone ordered any merchandise off of the website? If so did it take as long to get there as your car? I ordered a couple of things on April 12th and they haven't gotten here yet!

Received my parts in about 8 days.

Drop shipped from maybe Fedex or UPS. As of today, all of our parts, components, merchandise ordered through us ships from us.

-John

E-mail Bud. He will get you the answers.-John

So the lower grill I received is a 100% SAI shipped part? I know when I received the box there was a standard, pre-printed shipping label on the outside and as soon as I opened the box, on the front flap was the name and address of another company silk screened into the cardboard and not the company that made the box. That's what made me wonder.

Thanks for responding. It kind of bothered me a little.

Of course it is NOT. You think with all the big projects going on, SuperSanke, GT500KR,ShelbyGT Convertible, they would actually take the time to make the grill? No. Infact if they asked you Stump Breaker to make it, you would have wouldn't you? To make a part for everybody's Shelby GT that would be a personal dream let alone making money to do it. So NO they sub out most everything they sell like every other larger company does. They just put their name on it if it is designed well enough.

Archived