TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Completed and Shipped

gtplumber, maybe yours and Michael in Jersey's cars on coming on the same truck. I think John told him his was leaving Monday. Your gonna love it when it gets there.................

gtplumber, maybe yours and Michael in Jersey's cars on coming on the same truck. I think John told him his was leaving Monday. Your gonna love it when it gets there.................

I would think that our cars would be on the same truck because we are not that far from each other. I hope so. I talked to my dealer last night and he is excited. They probaly want to take pictures, did your dealer do that? I can't wait to see the difference in 07 GT and my SGT, the dealer said he could have sold my 07 3 times by now. I told him you should of gotten my Shelby sooner! I am looking to see it by the middle of the week. I am self employed so when I get the call and I am on my way! Hope I don't have someone's water off!

Don't know if they took any pictures or not. I had already bought the car so no paper work was needed and rain was on the way so I wasn't at the dealer maybe 10 minutes. I can say this. They had never seen a SGT but had sold some GT500's and several sales people were bragging on how they liked the look of the SGT better. I drove it some more last night. You won't believe the attention this car gets............

Tim

Don't know if they took any pictures or not. I had already bought the car so no paper work was needed and rain was on the way so I wasn't at the dealer maybe 10 minutes. I can say this. They had never seen a SGT but had sold some GT500's and several sales people were bragging on how they liked the look of the SGT better. I drove it some more last night. You won't believe the attention this car gets............

Tim

I get alot of attention in my 07 Tungsten Grey GT, I can't wait to see what kind of attention this one is going to bring. I will have some paperwork even though I put half down and my trade in. I took a little beating pricewise on my car, but you know what I wanted it and I did not care. I can make more money but I may not have had the chance to get a car again like this. My luck is it will be raining when my car comes! Weather don't look to bad so far this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Tim and thanks again for taking time to write. Drive that car!! David

Archived