TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ocean city maryland car cruise

My Dad lives in Bethany and I will be there from Thursday to Sunday. The Mustang Club of MD is having a get together one of those days too. I will have my Black SGT, and my Dad will have the 66 Coupe Mustang. Bring the SGT's down, and we will all meet in Bethany somewhere. It will be really cool to get a picture with at least 5-10 SGT's.

My Dad is also a Realtor in that area so if anyone is looking for a house to buy on the coast of OC, Bethany, or that area let me know.

It is going to be a great weekend, so hopefully we can add to the fun and get some SGT's down there.

-Mike-

My Dad lives in Bethany and I will be there from Thursday to Sunday. The Mustang Club of MD is having a get together one of those days too. I will have my Black SGT, and my Dad will have the 66 Coupe Mustang. Bring the SGT's down, and we will all meet in Bethany somewhere. It will be really cool to get a picture with at least 5-10 SGT's.

My Dad is also a Realtor in that area so if anyone is looking for a house to buy on the coast of OC, Bethany, or that area let me know.

It is going to be a great weekend, so hopefully we can add to the fun and get some SGT's down there.

-Mike-

Wish I had my car Mike. Maybe if I am lucky it will be here tomorrow. I am very close to OC. Go there all the time. Maybe I will cruise down in my 07 GT. Tungsten Gray with chrome all over it.

Archived