TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GREAT NEWS

GTHERO

OUR CAR IS 2nd in line for the ModShop now!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSDS is at an all time high!!!!

SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE I GO INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know, I was just thinking how you and Matt seem to have not been on this forum for a few days now. I don't know what to tell you because I'm right behind both of you.

One thing that has been helping me for the last few days is that I have gotten some old SAAC magazines and have been reading them cover-to-cover.

Jonathan, Ed W., Ed S., Tim P., Tim M., Barry, Swede, Reb, Susan, Santa, Gary, Lonny, Randall, Art, Buck, Dmag, RichS, Wicked, ilmor, and all you the rest of you, please tell us some more stories to help us get through this difficult time.

MATT, everything okay? Or, are you driving to SAI through the night only to sneak into the factory and steal your car. Budd, if you see anyone suspicious in the factory when you come in, it's just Matt.

OUR CAR IS 2nd in line for the ModShop now!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSDS is at an all time high!!!!

SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE I GO INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may be at an all time high but its not peaked yet, Trust me. I thought I would go insane once my SGT cleared inspection and was assigned to a truck number. When John told me that all we were waiting on was "that truck" to come back for its next load. Not knowing if my car was still sitting in Vegas or was it somewhere between here and there was PSDS at its most intense moments. I hope that all who are still waiting has as good a feeling as I did when I drove into the lot and seen it sitting there. Several salesmen and one customer was standing around my car. As I walked up close one salesmen (who didn't know me) said "wouldn't you like to drive this one home". Before I could answer another said " he going to here in few minutes". I know there are a few dealers on this forum who are knowledgeable about these cars but mine didn't. They really had know idea what the car even looked like until mine arrived. As I was about to leave they were going to take the window stickers off for me and there was a man looking at my white SGT and comparing it to a white GT sitting close. As we walked up and he starting taking the sticker off this guy ask why he was taking it off. He got the bad news that it was sold. He ask some questions about the car......horsepower, handling, etc. I had to answer most of the questions cause they knew absolutely nothing about it..........Just that it looks like a beast sitting beside a GT..........

Hang in there.........its well worth the wait....

Tim Myer

I'm trying my best, the thought that the car could right now be having its S/C put in, or brakes added just sends chills down my spine....

and Adam, i needed a break for a few days, needed to go out and get away from the computer screen for a while, it was destroying my brain lol

Archived