TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Someone Please Buy #22

jfachner72

There is a question on the ad on ebay thats a little confusing. Someone ask....": Can you tell me what shelby number is on the plaque? Thanks. And the answer someone put was.....#1917..................so is it number 22 or number 1917

I posted the link on stangswunleashed for you.

I second what Timm asked, I was about to post when I glanced down at the previous post.

why is #22 the lowest number avaible, i have miss the discussion somewhere. did the first 21 go to Ford folks, i think the first 2 sold at barrett jacksond. sorry for a stupid question from a ford guy.

michael

why is #22 the lowest number avaible, i have miss the discussion somewhere. did the first 21 go to Ford folks, i think the first 2 sold at barrett jacksond. sorry for a stupid question from a ford guy.

michael

#22 is being advertised and is therefore available. No one here has seen a number lower than 22 advertised so it is assumed that those SGT's were already purchased and are not available.

Mark

#22 is being advertised and is therefore available. No one here has seen a number lower than 22 advertised so it is assumed that those SGT's were already purchased and are not available.

Mark

thanks for the info, has anyone asked Bud or John about the lowest number avaible. when i messed with boss 429s the lowest kk number was like 1212, the first 11 were destoyed in testing.

thanks again

michael

There is a question on the ad on ebay thats a little confusing. Someone ask....": Can you tell me what shelby number is on the plaque? Thanks. And the answer someone put was.....#1917..................so is it number 22 or number 1917

I have recycled the same e-bay ad several times just changing the vin # I never realized till just now that the questions stayed on there.

I assure you its # 22

I just dont get it.....

3 times on e-bay and 3 times no sale......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...15888121&rd=1,1

OFFERS?????????

Jason @ Tower

516-466-6400

cell 613-896-2051

Jason, since I already have an SGT on the way, can I buy just the CSM #? Just kidding, I wish you well.

I'll tell you one thing, your car will definitely become more of a legend because of the challenges your having trying to get a solid buyer. You should keep it for yourself.

All of us here on the forum will be wondering years from now who ended up owning it. Then we'll all tell our kids stories about that mysterious SGT#22 and how it just sat on the showroom floor. Maybe they'll end up being some funky stories told 25 years from now as the stories get passed on from person to person. We'll all read about it in the SAAC Registry or SnakeBite Bulletin.

I want to add more fun things here, but I don't want to be the one to start those "legends."

Good luck to You, Adam B and Michael M. in selling your cars

Adam

I saw the 22 when I purchased 1917 for Jason. While I did not go over the car in detail, it is really there and now I feel blessed to have seen it! Keep up the faith, Jason, someday you will sell it unless you do elect to buy it yourself as mentioned above...I think thats a great idea.

If the interior color was dark charcoal it would be sitting in my driveway as we speak. That being said I do want to say that whomever buys it will be doing so from a great guy who was very helpful. I had been trying to get one of these cars for a while now and Jason, as well as Michael Morris actually, were awesome people to deal with. The amount of sales people out there who dont know what the Shelgy GT is, or argue and say "no its the GT350" or "you mean the Hertz car right??!" is insane. If I were Ford I would be calling dealers and pretend to be a potential buyer for one of these and see what kind of service I get. It is a joke. I made over 50 calls to dealers this past Saturday and by the time I was done I wanted to go on a rampage. I can count on one hand the number of people I dealt with through this entire process over the last few months who knew wtf they were talking about and treated me like they would want to be treated. And even though I didnt buy the car from you Jason you and Michael both were one of the 5. To me that is something to be proud of :)

Me and Michael were ONE of the FIVE...........

I mean i like michael and all but?.......

JPF

TFI

Yeah, yeah, yeah...if you don't respond to me soon I swear we are going to go round and round! :angry:

I have PM'd you, emailed you, even sent you a note through ebay!!!! Humm...it isn't me is it? :o

Ok...here is why you might be having an issue...as I said, I have been trying to get a hold you you. The cell number you have above goes into a "number you have dialed..." and I am in perpetual hold here on your dealership's line after pressing "1" for New and Used car sales. :blink:

Jason, I will not be ignored! :angry:

im glad to help yall anyway i can, just sold one of my whites to RENO NV, only saved him about 6k. now he can put the superchager on, yessss!!!

let me know if yall need anything

michael morris

My dealer is playing games now that my car is nearing completion. I'm looking for a White SGT with IUP, grey or charcoal interior, Shaker 1000 or Nav (nav pref), and even better if it's at SAI and can have mods but not required. I have money that's been burning a hole in my pocket since Feb!!!!

My dealer is playing games now that my car is nearing completion. I'm looking for a White SGT with IUP, grey or charcoal interior, Shaker 1000 or Nav (nav pref), and even better if it's at SAI and can have mods but not required. I have money that's been burning a hole in my pocket since Feb!!!!

I will be in till 3:00 today

516-466-6400

cell 631-896-2051

JPF

TFI

I will be in till 3:00 today

516-466-6400

cell 631-896-2051

JPF

TFI

$38,752.46

thats more than $1000.00 under sticker.....

matt i have one about to be built at the factory will put any options you want, but you will have to wait for it to be built. but let me know. i do have a BLACK one that should be arriving at SAI in the next day or so with everthing you want but does not have NAV only shaker 1000

michael

matt i have one about to be built at the factory will put any options you want, but you will have to wait for it to be built. but let me know. i do have a BLACK one that should be arriving at SAI in the next day or so with everthing you want but does not have NAV only shaker 1000

michael

Michael not to be an A$$HOLE but can you please get out of my thread.....

If you want to sell cars either make your own thread or sell them to locals.....

If you read the title of the thread you would see it would be about selling #22 not whatever # your car is that may or may not be comming from SAI....

Again not to be an A$$HOLE but that is the general rules of a forum!

Jason

If you want to sell cars either make your own thread or sell them to locals.....

If you read the title of the thread you would see it would be about selling #22 not whatever # your car is that may or may not be comming from SAI....

Jason

did i step on your toes.

like i have said from the start, i dont care if i sell the car or not, just want to help guys get a great car.

the only time you post is to sell a car, thats our jobs and i dont fault you for it.i have watched you post and NEVER followed one of your 500 back of MSRP with a better price, but dont think because you start a thread that you own the thing. i hope you sell your car and any others you get. and yes your being a A$$HOLE, but that is typical of most car guys. i have been around it my whole life and have learned to live with it.

and i have told a few guys that PM from this forum that you have a few SGT on your lot. im trying to help you sell yours, but if you dont need the help i will not send it.

i have never heard of the general rules that you are talking about, if you think i was trying to highjack your sale you are very wrong.

michael

Jason

Jason,

Not to be an A$$HOLE but that is why #22 is still for sale.

did i step on your toes.

like i have said from the start, i dont care if i sell the car or not, just want to help guys get a great car.

the only time you post is to sell a car, thats our jobs and i dont fault you for it.i have watched you post and NEVER followed one of your 500 back of MSRP with a better price, but dont think because you start a thread that you own the thing. i hope you sell your car and any others you get. and yes your being a A$$HOLE, but that is typical of most car guys. i have been around it my whole life and have learned to live with it.

and i have told a few guys that PM from this forum that you have a few SGT on your lot. im trying to help you sell yours, but if you dont need the help i will not send it.

i have never heard of the general rules that you are talking about, if you think i was trying to highjack your sale you are very wrong.

michael

Children..Children...don't fight. Jason & Michail..we have a thread to include "Cars For Sale or Wanted". I suggest that you use it for your sales. Thanks.

ATTENTION!!!!!!

My DP is going to swap #22 out to another dealership tomorrow if it dosent sell!

Last chance to own a piece of history

I will say I am considering the car if I can get past the interior ugh...#22 is so very attractive to me even if the interior isn't. Which isn't to say I hate it unlike the silly palomino one in TX. THAT CAR I HATE! :)

I did want however to add to the historical note. There is a thread here way back where Amy announces the VIN numbers for the first 25 cars and of course this car is there! I would say it might be something to print out and keep with the car Jason!

Waiting on the interior pics!

And as for the other stuff well...you know, EVERYONE has one!

B)

I will say I am considering the car if I can get past the interior ugh...#22 is so very attractive to me even if the interior isn't. Which isn't to say I hate it unlike the silly palomino one in TX. THAT CAR I HATE! :)

I did want however to add to the historical note. There is a thread here way back where Amy announces the VIN numbers for the first 25 cars and of course this car is there! I would say it might be something to print out and keep with the car Jason!

Waiting on the interior pics!

And as for the other stuff well...you know, EVERYONE has one!

B)

Interior pics sent!

Hi Jason,

A month ago I paid $2k over (locally) for #1171 (charcoal interior), figuring a bird in hand. The car is wonderful and came with Shaker 1000, satellite, and most other options. For a $3k saving any color would have suited, particularly with the interior upgrade package.

Regardless of color or options I think these are really great cars. And it's like getting a second chance at a Shelby, after 40 years.

I hope you close a deal on #22.

Phil

The funny thing is whomever buys it will be telling a story 30 years from now sitting in their Shelby #22 worth huge $$ from the low serial # and be saying " you wont believe this but I actually got the <bleep> thing for well under sticker" and laughing all the way to the bank :)

Interior pics sent!

Jason, can you post the pics? Or, can you send a link to where we can find them? If unable to post here, then post somewhere else like Google Picasa, Yahoo, Shutterfly or any other free posting service. Then post the link to that location. Be sure to allow all public to view them.

Thanks

Archived