TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of My #0890!!!

VERY nice! Lower grill and driving lights look sweet. Funny it does look meaner than the 500!

Enjoy!

:D

Thanks!! Everyone that saw both of the cars together said the same thing...My dad started getting a little jealous i think. B)

Beautiful cars. So how does yours compare to Dad's?

Well, i like it a lot more than my dad's...that might just be because it's mine?? I think it looks better. With the lowered stance and the front grille work, i think it looks more aggressive and meaner. I've only been able to drive it one day so far because i work out of town and there's no way to take it with me, but through 3rd gear it feels like it pulls just as hard as his GT500. I know it WOULD'VE been faster than his once i buy the supercharger, but just this last weekend he installed the JLT cold air package with pully/intake/tune. all he's said about that is "it scares the ever living $#!+ out of me." so i'm guessing that with his 100+ hp addition it won't be unless i go with nitrous which i don't think i will. But, i love everything about it and i still can't believe i own it. B) B)

Well, i like it a lot more than my dad's...that might just be because it's mine?? I think it looks better. With the lowered stance and the front grille work, i think it looks more aggressive and meaner. I've only been able to drive it one day so far because i work out of town and there's no way to take it with me, but through 3rd gear it feels like it pulls just as hard as his GT500. I know it WOULD'VE been faster than his once i buy the supercharger, but just this last weekend he installed the JLT cold air package with pully/intake/tune. all he's said about that is "it scares the ever living $#!+ out of me." so i'm guessing that with his 100+ hp addition it won't be unless i go with nitrous which i don't think i will. But, i love everything about it and i still can't believe i own it. B) B)

OK you have driven both, how much faster is a stock GT500 than the SGT? I mean, 3 car length's faster in the 1/4 mile or 1 length faster? Just say it like it is don''t candy _ _ _ it!

Thanks.

OK you have driven both, how much faster is a stock GT500 than the SGT? I mean, 3 car length's faster in the 1/4 mile or 1 length faster? Just say it like it is don''t candy _ _ _ it!

Thanks.

We haven't had a chance to line them up yet. I've only driven mine 2 days so far. I'm working out of town and can't get home very much. I have driven them both...his was stock at the time, and the 500 is noticeably faster but it only feels like it when the s/c is at full boost.

looking forward to seeing you both on an episode of "pinks" later with your dad giving you 3 1/2 lengths :)

Archived