TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BIG SURPRISE

timmyer

Checked vin checker and it still showing "arrived". Couple of hours later one of my buddies called...........He was sitting in my SGT. He just happen to go by my dealer and they were unloading it. So don't you guys give up....the tracker says arrived at SAI. .............I can't go get it until late this afternoon. Short handed here at the store. Its gonna be a LONG day I'm sure......

North Shelby, I didn't get to talk to them before the truck left. There is still hope for you. It came through Huntsville to get here. Had 4 more to deliever........no idea which way it headed out............maybe for you it went south. For Michael in New Jersey, maybe it headed north.............

Won't be able to post until tomorrow. Had to disconnect internet service at home...........trying to save money to buy this car....................LOL

Talk with y'all tomorrow.............

Checked vin checker and it still showing "arrived". Couple of hours later one of my buddies called...........He was sitting in my SGT. He just happen to go by my dealer and they were unloading it. So don't you guys give up....the tracker says arrived at SAI. .............I can't go get it until late this afternoon. Short handed here at the store. Its gonna be a LONG day I'm sure......

Great news for you, I know you have been waiting awhile. There is still hope for us whose car is showing still arrived Thanks.

Congratulations Tim,

We have suffered together for months.......I am very happy for you.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

Michael :)

There is a possibility that we may have our cars on that truck. I am in Maryland but there is alot of dealers between Alabama and NJ and MD, but the truck still had 4 cars and it was a long way from Vegas to AL. John said my car was suppose to ship this week. My car was built on 4-26 no mods.

Hi all, Don't have much time to post. Saturday is our biggest day here at work. But I will tell you this. Its worth the wait. Only drove it home. About a 30 mile drive. It catches everyone's attention. In that short drive I had two guys pull beside me in a truck giving me the thumbs up. The best thing was while sitting at traffic light an older man and women were behind me. I look in the rearview and seen him pulling up on his steering wheel looking over the hood of his truck and reading his lips saying "SHELBY" as he looks at the rear of my car..........that was cool. It drives great and the shifter is awesome. Can't understand anyone having a problem with it. Have no complaints so far. Other than my buddy said when he seen the car just as it was unloaded it was really dirty. They had it cleaned up when I got there. I left without looking under the hood cause rain was coming quickly. Got home and under the hood was terrible dusty. This of course was not SAI fault. My dealer had been told to do nothing to the car.....leave window stickers, plastic on the seats etc. So I guess they didn't bother to look under the hood.......Anyway, Its truly an awsome ride. Sounds great when going throught the gears. Handles like a go-cart.........lower grill and lights a great addition......

Talk with y'all Monday

Tim

Also it is #1209

There is a possibility that we may have our cars on that truck. I am in Maryland but there is alot of dealers between Alabama and NJ and MD, but the truck still had 4 cars and it was a long way from Vegas to AL. John said my car was suppose to ship this week. My car was built on 4-26 no mods.

gtplumber – fellow Marylander, when did you place your order? Mine arrived at SAI March 2007 time frame. The VIN tracker still states it is at SAI. I am living in Southern Maryland and waiting and waiting and waiting…. lets keep in touch – :D Cheers, gor256

gtplumber – fellow Marylander, when did you place your order? Mine arrived at SAI March 2007 time frame. The VIN tracker still states it is at SAI. I am living in Southern Maryland and waiting and waiting and waiting…. lets keep in touch – :D Cheers, gor256

gor256, I live on the Eastern Shore, my car arrived on 3-28 and was built 4-26. John said it should be shipping. I expect it this week. Hopefully ours were on that truck that left Alabama on Friday. Timmyer got his car on Fri and he said it still shows as arrived so you can't go by that. I didn't get any mods though. I purchased a white automatic. Jewish Santa is on here and he lives in Harford Co and he said it took 3 days for his car from Vegas. gtplumber

Thanks John, Its an amazing car.............no others words to decribe it. I should be able to gets some pics tonight and post them tomorrow........ I only got to drive it about 15 more miles over the weekend. Had all types of things going on. Drove it to Church yesterday. Had to go south of Birmingham to pick up a buddies race car yesterday afternoon and didn't get home until around 9:00. I did drive into town and "crusied" like the old the days.......Can't figure out where the kids go..............LOL. Guess thats a sign I am getting old..........

Tim

gor256, I live on the Eastern Shore, my car arrived on 3-28 and was built 4-26. John said it should be shipping. I expect it this week. Hopefully ours were on that truck that left Alabama on Friday. Timmyer got his car on Fri and he said it still shows as arrived so you can't go by that. I didn't get any mods though. I purchased a white automatic. Jewish Santa is on here and he lives in Harford Co and he said it took 3 days for his car from Vegas. gtplumber

gtplumber - thanks for the responce. I'll let you know when my arrives. I am assuming this week also. I'll keep in touch. - g :D or256

gtplumber - thanks for the responce. I'll let you know when my arrives. I am assuming this week also. I'll keep in touch. - g :D or256

My dealer called today and said my car is waiting for a truck, however John Walker already told me this a few days ago. I do know that the car is done and John said that it is now a SGT. So I really don't believe my car will be here until next week and late in the week. This has been quite a wait for something that I paid alot down on for. Hope yours arrives soon. They may be trying to ship ours together. They need more trucks to ship these cars so we don't become nervous wrecks waiting. Thanks and hope things work out for us.

Archived