TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I think my car is cursed

well first the windshield had to be replaced..then there was a shipping computer glitch....then my SHELBY GT stripe got messed up.....then last weekend when I was washing it I found about 4 fairly deep marks on my hood...mind you the car sat in the garage all week and had all of 580 miles on it when I noticed it :angry:

I'm bout to sell the dammn (<bleep> is bleeped?? haha wtf?) thing

well first the windshield had to be replaced..then there was a shipping computer glitch....then my SHELBY GT stripe got messed up.....then last weekend when I was washing it I found about 4 fairly deep marks on my hood...mind you the car sat in the garage all week and had all of 580 miles on it when I noticed it :angry:

It makes you not even want to drive the car, I had to have my computer changed in my 07 GT with only 8,000 miles on it. I think were all crazy! Still waiting for my SGT>

Don't feel too bad. I noticed a rub mark on the rear quarter after returning from the mall Sunday.

I know it's not as bad as yours, but they all hurt just the same. And I can relate to your problems. I bought a brand new 02 Dodge 2500 crew cab turbo diesel and it was in the body shop two out of the first six weeks I owned it. The first week I had it I hit a deer on the way to work. Two weeks after getting it back I forgot to set the brake and it rolled out of my carport into a tree.

I thought there was a TSB on that problem, a good dealer would have caught it the first time.

GG

You think yours is cursed?

I have what is probably the rarest of all the SGT's (#22) and I cant deliver the <bleep> thing. Under sticker too........

I hate that <bleep> car.......

#22 Is available

Jason

Tower

516-466-6400

I have what is probably the rarest of all the SGT's (#22) and I cant deliver the <bleep> thing. Under sticker too........

#22 Is available

Jason

Tower

516-466-6400

What the issues, specifically?

#22 Is available

Jason

Tower

516-466-6400

Wow Jason! You are one HECK of a salesman. With a description like that, I was ready to whip out the old checkbook but unfortunately you are way up there and I'm way down here..... :D

Archived