TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What are the actual numbers going to be?

DreamRide

Randy are you selling those supercharged car as new? You are the first dealer that I have seen mention cars built with superchargers.

Yes sir, they are on MSO's. With all the SGT's that will be on Dealer lots latter this summer, I want/need something different to offer my customers. 3 of them are sold on paper.

randy

Yes sir, they are on MSO's. With all the SGT's that will be on Dealer lots latter this summer, I want/need something different to offer my customers. 3 of them are sold on paper.

randy

HEY RANDY

i asked about doing a S/C and they said i couldnt because an agreement with Ford not to sell one to a dealer with a S/C or any other mods. they might have changed that now. im just going by want i was told, i think the S/C would be great to keep in stock

michael

....I wouldn't have bought a Mustang GT. I am only buing this car now because it is a Shelby Mustang. I may have waited late into 2008 for a GT500 if the ADMs went away or later for a low mile GT500 but I wasn't in the market for anything other than a Shelby. When the Shelby GT was announced last August it became my obsession.

Ditto exactly what socaljafo said. I had considered a dark blue GT/CS convertible which had every single option box checked (except auto transmission) but couldn't bring myself to do it. I've had 1989, 1995, 2000 and 2003 GTs, and currently own a 1968 fastback, but I'm (obviously) not 20-something anymore. With a Shelby, it is a different story entirely.

randy

....I don't know what MSO is. Did the buyers buy the car and then you made the arrangements for the superchargers as an aftermarket for them and delivery. Are paying an extra shipping charge? Are you offering them a warranty on the car with a supercharger?

....I don't know what MSO is. Did the buyers buy the car and then you made the arrangements for the superchargers as an aftermarket for them and delivery. Are paying an extra shipping charge? Are you offering them a warranty on the car with a supercharger?

call me thanks randy 303 584-6623

6000 cars seems like a large number, but I read that more than 8500 Boss 302's were produced and look how rare they are.

6000 cars seems like a large number, but I read that more than 8500 Boss 302's were produced and look how rare they are.

Scatter 6000 cars all over the united states and see what your odds are seeing one down the street............... :)

Wow that many boss 302's, I thought there were way less! And to think they are/were extremely hard to find back then. I only knew of one guy who had one.

Yes 6000 SGT's is not that manycars. Considering most of the cars will be in Texas, California and the East Coast so actually the chances of you seeing one of the cars is rare, even in those areas. They will be a true collectors car no doubt what so ever.

I'm not sure how reliable the numbersd are, but "American Muscle Car Cronicles" (a coffee table book) reports that 7103 Boss 302's were made and in 1971 there were 1806 Boss 351's made. For whatever it's worth.

Archived