TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt-h # 190

zepo713

• 3 weeks later...

thanks any info would be great ! The vin is 1zvft82h865230400 Thanks Dan

hey dan! looks like your car has a clean bill of health. it doesn't show any repair history as far as warranty work being done. it was built 3/30/2006.warranty start date was 4/18/2006.i believe this is when hertz aquired it because it's reassigned a warranty start date of/5/5/2006.[actual in service date.] i think this time lapse is when it's shipped to sai for mods.original selling dealer was in OK. hope this helps.

hey dan! looks like your car has a clean bill of health. it doesn't show any repair history as far as warranty work being done. it was built 3/30/2006.warranty start date was 4/18/2006.i believe this is when hertz aquired it because it's reassigned a warranty start date of/5/5/2006.[actual in service date.] i think this time lapse is when it's shipped to sai for mods.original selling dealer was in OK. hope this helps.

Hey thanks for the info :)

give me the ford vin # and i can give you a warranty repair history on it.

Hey MACHMAN have you any info on the replacement of the plastic sticker in the GT-H ? I heard that the new owners were going to b able to get metal ones from SHELBY ?? I hope this is true ! The sticker IS SO TACKY ON A SHELBY :huh:

give me the ford vin # and i can give you a warranty repair history on it.

Hey MACHMAN have you any info on the replacement of the plastic sticker in the GT-H ? I heard that the new owners were going to b able to get metal ones from SHELBY ?? I hope this is true ! The sticker IS SO TACKY ON A SHELBY :huh:

someday13 i'm not sure about that but i'm sure someone here at sai could answer it.

Yes, and I know it's been posted, you actually get some other items as well, but I can't find it. Just call SAI and they'll help you. it might be a function of the Registry...at least one would hope.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi machman! Can you check my VIN also? It is 1ZVFT82H665252136. Are you a Ford dealer? Whereabouts? Thanks!

Archived