TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Am I missing something here?

stump_breaker

This is a 2007 Ford Shelby GT. This has the 4.6 L V-8, 5 speed manual transmission, interior upgrade package, charcoal aluminum panel, active anti-theft system, wheel locking kit, sirrius sat radio w/ 6 mos svc, GT upfitters package and the shaker 1000. This has a MSRP of $32,015. Call Ken Haynes at 513-378-1622 with any questions.

Here is the link - 19 hours to go..

$32K SHELBY GT

Barry, great find.

This guy will be out of a job in a few weeks. Either he will:

1) Get fired for losing money on a car that he could have made a profit on

2) Get fired for not knowing the real MSRP of the car

3) Get sued for advertising $32k and then trying to get $42k when he realizes his mistake (and then get fired)

4) Close the dealership so he's liquidating.

Barry, great find.

This guy will be out of a job in a few weeks. Either he will:

1) Get fired for losing money on a car that he could have made a profit on

2) Get fired for not knowing the real MSRP of the car

3) Get sued for advertising $32k and then trying to get $42k when he realizes his mistake (and then get fired)

4) Close the dealership so he's liquidating.

only says that the MSRP is 32k, not that he will sale it for that, so he can get away with it.

michael morris

only says that the MSRP is 32k, not that he will sale it for that, so he can get away with it.

michael morris

On a Shelby GT? If that is the case then it's a flat lie.

But then if he's a liar why does he specifically state it's a used car at 25 miles?

I'm going to email him and see what response I get.

Humm...but it's not. That's the car's price without the $8.3K invoice from SAI. What we have here is a dealer that "thinks" 54U is all there is.

ugh...

well, no response to my email and it's up to 33,100 with reserve not met so obviously Mike was correct. Just another (somewhat) shady dealer....

I told my wife last night if it will sell for 32K we would buy and resell ourselves :lol:

I was immediately given the :blink: and then :angry: look.

well, no response to my email and it's up to 33,100 with reserve not met so obviously Mike was correct. Just another (somewhat) shady dealer....

I told my wife last night if it will sell for 32K we would buy and resell ourselves :lol:

I was immediately given the :blink: and then :angry: look.

man it get tough being right all the time;}. well in my opinion hes hurting himself saying that the MSRP is 32k and then asking more. goes back to the magic MSRP thing. i will pay 39k if that is msrp, but im not paying 39k is msrp is 32k

i have it saved on ebay and im watching it.

thanks

michael

man it get tough being right all the time;}. well in my opinion hes hurting himself saying that the MSRP is 32k and then asking more. goes back to the magic MSRP thing. i will pay 39k if that is msrp, but im not paying 39k is msrp is 32k

i have it saved on ebay and im watching it.

thanks

michael

I'll bet the MSRP is on the Mustang GT w/upfitters package and any other Ford options and then he is considering the stuff done at Shelby an add on of $8,390. Why don't we just e-mail or call them and ask them? Okay, maybe I will. Dave

I'll bet the MSRP is on the Mustang GT w/upfitters package and any other Ford options and then he is considering the stuff done at Shelby an add on of $8,390. Why don't we just e-mail or call them and ask them? Okay, maybe I will. Dave

Okay, I called Ken at Montgomery Ford and he said it was $32k + the 8,390 for the Shelby package. :rolleyes:

Dave

Okay, I called Ken at Montgomery Ford and he said it was $32k + the 8,390 for the Shelby package. :rolleyes:

Dave

Yeah, I just checked my email - here's the response.

The true MSRP is $32,000 and there is an add for the Shelby package ( $8,300 ).

Ken Haynes

Internet Director

Montgomery Ford/ Beechmont Ford

513-752-6611 Beechmont

513-891-0500 Montgomery

513-378-1622 Cell

Archived