TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Paypal for the SGT posters

Michael Morris

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm the first to admit that I can never find anything, but I can't seem to find a picture of this poster. Can someone provide a link to it? Thanks!

After I received my posters from Michael & Michelle, I went to my dealer to rub it in. The lead sales & finance guy asked if he could have one.

Of course I said no......I've been trying to get SGT propaganda from them for the last 3 months without success. I can't even get a standard 07 Mustang brochure from them to put with my paperwork on the car.

Anyway, thanks to Michael & Michelle for going out of their way and offering what would otherwise be a non-existent commodity to us.

After I received my posters from Michael & Michelle, I went to my dealer to rub it in. The lead sales & finance guy asked if he could have one.

Of course I said no......I've been trying to get SGT propaganda from them for the last 3 months without success. I can't even get a standard 07 Mustang brochure from them to put with my paperwork on the car.

Anyway, thanks to Michael & Michelle for going out of their way and offering what would otherwise be a non-existent commodity to us.

i still have a few Mustang brochure if you havent got one yet. or i think you can go to ford.com and they will send you one. let me know if i can help

michael

Michael, just sent paypal for SGT, GT500, and GT40 posters. You wouldn't have any of the 2008 GT500KR banners or Hertz Shelby GT-H convertible banners?

Thank you!!

Brian

1968 Mustang GT Fastback

Michael, just sent paypal for SGT, GT500, and GT40 posters. You wouldn't have any of the 2008 GT500KR banners or Hertz Shelby GT-H convertible banners?

Thank you!!

Brian

1968 Mustang GT Fastback

no not yet, but i will look in the next day or so.

thanks

michael

Thanks Michael. I will give my dealer a little more time to make good. If not, I just might take you up on your offer. Thanks again for everything. I, for one, appreciate it.

i still have a few Mustang brochure if you havent got one yet. or i think you can go to ford.com and they will send you one. let me know if i can help

michael

Mike,

Any more posters of the SGT available? If so, How do I get Two?

Thanks...Joe

Found 2 on e-bay and they cost me 8.95 including postage.

Cool....

Michael,

Any of this included in the purchase of an SGT from you? :P Need to add to the portfolio. :) If you know what I mean.

i can get them to you, PM me your mailing address and i will get them out monday or tuesday.

im looking for the other things.

michael

• 3 weeks later...

Archived