TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Paypal for the SGT posters

Michael Morris

OK, she finally has everything setup.

the posters are $4 a piece and shipping is $5.50. we can ship up to five posters, if you want more than five add $1 to shipping.

paypal is cobra46L@alltel.net

please put if you want a GT 40 poster.

if i run out of SGT posters i will order more, i think i can order up to 500.

started a new post so that eveyone would see it.

thanks

michael

make sure to put your shipping address.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your welcome chris

just needed one more post to move up in the top posters, seemed a good place to put it

thanks

michael

Thanks Mike,

I just Paypaled you the $$ for 5 Shelby GT posters and a GT-40. You da man!

Dave

Michael,

Money sent !

I wish I would have contacted you before I purchased my SGT back in Dec.

After all the greedy, un-informed dealers I and many others have been in contact with it's nice to see that there are still honest dealers out there willing to help the customer. Most of the local dealerships I went to before buying mine out of state were just down right sleezy. Once I got the salesman pried away from their gosip table I t was hard to find anyone that knew what I was talking about and once they did there went the price. I even went to dealers with check book in hand and it was still hard to find someone to at least take my name.

Thanks for all your support, Don

Michael,

Money sent !

I wish I would have contacted you before I purchased my SGT back in Dec.

After all the greedy, un-informed dealers I and many others have been in contact with it's nice to see that there are still honest dealers out there willing to help the customer. Most of the local dealerships I went to before buying mine out of state were just down right sleezy. Once I got the salesman pried away from their gosip table I t was hard to find anyone that knew what I was talking about and once they did there went the price. I even went to dealers with check book in hand and it was still hard to find someone to at least take my name.

Thanks for all your support, Don

glad you were able to get a SGT. to be honest we have some salesfolks like that, but me and my bro in law keep close tabs on them and try not to let them make fools of them selfs.

i think we are down to about 40 SGT poster left. if it get close to running out i will order more tomorrow.

thanks

michael

OK, she finally has everything setup.

the posters are $4 a piece and shipping is $5.50. we can ship up to five posters, if you want more than five add $1 to shipping.

paypal is cobra46L@alltel.net

please put if you want a GT 40 poster.

if i run out of SGT posters i will order more, i think i can order up to 500.

started a new post so that eveyone would see it.

thanks

michael

make sure to put your shipping address.

OK this is probably a stupid question, but where do you buy these? I have a PayPal account. Please let me know ASAP.

Michael,

Money sent. 5 more Shelby GT posters gone and 1 more Ford GT (AKA Ford GT40) is gone. Thanks, Rickpost-54-1139761845_thumb.jpg

just keeping everyone up to date. michelle shipped the first 20 folks who order the posters today.

still waiting on the other poster tubes to come in (tomorrow?)

thanks yall

michael

Thanks Mike! I got my confirmation e-mail a little while ago too.

Dave

Archived