TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 FOR SALE ON EBAY

Flyingbadgers2001

Hey gang, Just FYI. I was checking out ebay and saw a listing for CS6!

No bids as of yet. But it's starting at 45K. I am going to watch this

auction to see how it plays out. It appears to have all the proper items that make it

a true CS6. In fact the seller is stating that it will probably get a Hillbanks register # of 23.

I have no intention of selling mine. But it will be interesting to see if it sells at $47,750.00

It has over 1000 views since its posting so far.

Heres the listing # 320101780420

Hey gang, Just FYI. I was checking out ebay and saw a listing for CS6!

No bids as of yet. But it's starting at 45K. I am going to watch this

auction to see how it plays out. It appears to have all the proper items that make it

a true CS6. In fact the seller is stating that it will probably get a Hillbanks register # of 23.

I have no intention of selling mine. But it will be interesting to see if it sells at $47,750.00

It has over 1000 views since its posting so far.

Heres the listing # 320101780420

Is it stage 3 with a dash plaque?

It sounds like a "Stage 3". But I dont think it will get a dash plaque from SAI, due to the fact SAI did not build it. I was under the impression, if the car was not put together at SAI by SAI folks it could not qualify for a dash plaque. Is that correct? Now Hillbanks will have a registry of thier own, I don't know if they will fabricate a Hillbank motorsport dash plaque to signigfy some type of accountablity. Providing the builder used autorized Shelby parts and applied the CS6 /CS8 build standards. Again, this is just a guess on my part. -FB

Wow, It doesn't even list what S/C is in it but I suppose people can call the guy. Also, I didn't see anywhere on the listing where he is trying to pass it off as #23. Maybe he took that off since that would be real crappy to use as a selling point since there still is no registry even from Hillbank, not to mention if there was it would be no more then an enthusiast registry anyone of us could start.

Is that also a true statement, "Originally intended to be the new version of the GT350"?

I was under the impression, if the car was not put together at SAI by SAI folks it could not qualify for a dash plaque. Is that correct?

I spoke with SAI not to long ago and even the CS6's that are completed at SAI don't get a dash plaque. John W. and Amy B are on the forums so maybe they will chime in.

Wow, It doesn't even list what S/C is in it but I suppose people can call the guy. Also, I didn't see anywhere on the listing where he is trying to pass it off as #23. Maybe he took that off since that would be real crappy to use as a selling point since there still is no registry even from Hillbank, not to mention if there was it would be no more then an enthusiast registry anyone of us could start.

Is that also a true statement, "Originally intended to be the new version of the GT350"?

I spoke with SAI not to long ago and even the CS6's that are completed at SAI don't get a dash plaque. John W. and Amy B are on the forums so maybe they will chime in.

I also wondered about that too. "Originally intended to be the new version of the GT350"?

Hillbank is starting a registry, I will bug Jason again about finishing it. I am virtually sure that #0023 is correct. #0001-0019 are reserved for prototypes/Shelby employees.

That particular car has a Vortech supercharger which is virtually identical to the Paxton. Since the 2007 Paxton S/C was delayed due to programming issues and just began deliveries last month, he probably substituted a HO Vortech (Nov 2006) so he could get the car finished.

Archived