TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Eleanor Parts???

can anyone tell me where to find authentic eleanor parts...anything and everything....im fixing to graduate from high school and im looking to find a project car to build my own eleanor peice by peice..im just wanting to find parts as of now and get an idea of what parts for it will cost...

thanks alot, John.

can anyone tell me where to find authentic eleanor parts...anything and everything....im fixing to graduate from high school and im looking to find a project car to build my own eleanor peice by peice..im just wanting to find parts as of now and get an idea of what parts for it will cost...

thanks alot, John.

http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Recreations-llc

• 2 months later...

thanks alot, John.

Ebay is a great place to look. Also you may want to check out Mustang Depot of Las Vegas. They have an online store. If you are super serious Total Control Products actually built many of the suspension parts used on the actual Eleanor in the movie, they also list links to body kits, lights, etc. Their website is www.totalcontrolproducts.com. Good luck and have fun!

Archived