TEAM SHELBY FORUM

cs8

buck_merged

Well good news and bad news basically I managed to get in an accident this week that nearly totaled my car. The good news however is that it has allowed me to begin my build of my version of the cs8. Basically I will be building the same car peice by peice with one major difference: a gt500 front fascia. Also my wheels will be slightly different but hardly at all. I'm looking foward to it though, unfortunately I will be building it very slowly peice by peice due to financial problems. I'm incredibly excited though and will be keeping you all informed!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question for you guys I was wondering if anyone happened to have any ideas on mounting the SHELBY lettering on the front. Basically I'm using the gt500 fascia but other then this want my car to be a cs8 so I'm hoping to mount the S H E L B Y lettering that is used on the trunk on the front also to help make the cars look even more similar. The problem is that I do not see any way to directly mount them other then sticking them on but the grill is like the stock grille and is honeycomb. Any input is appreciated my only thought as of yet would be to mount a black plastic peice and attach the letters to this. Unfortunatly this would not look particularly great I don't think so I need a better idea. Thanks!

-chris

Mount the letters on the hood like the GT500 KR. Its just an idea.

Quick question for you guys I was wondering if anyone happened to have any ideas on mounting the SHELBY lettering on the front. Basically I'm using the gt500 fascia but other then this want my car to be a cs8 so I'm hoping to mount the S H E L B Y lettering that is used on the trunk on the front also to help make the cars look even more similar. The problem is that I do not see any way to directly mount them other then sticking them on but the grill is like the stock grille and is honeycomb. Any input is appreciated my only thought as of yet would be to mount a black plastic peice and attach the letters to this. Unfortunatly this would not look particularly great I don't think so I need a better idea. Thanks!

-chris

Archived