TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Getting closer to finishing my CS8

Flyingbadgers2001

Well Spring is upon us and as I draw near the end of my CS8 project. I wanted to thank a lot of people who with their advise, words of encouragement, and support made my first time car modification project a great experience. I look back when in December when I bought the Mustang GT in Batavia, NY and drove it back in record time to WI to get started on tearing it apart and installing all the goodies the UPS man could deliver.

How difficult this undertaking would have been if it wasn't for the fourms and group sites and all the people who participated in these said mention sites offering tech knowledge and great ideas to apply to building my own Shelby Mustang. You guys and gals are awesome! To Paleoc2000, You seemed to had followed the Shelby blueprint for the CS6 to the letter. You, I think have the most accurate built CS6 outside of Las Vegas. You you should get a dash plaque for such a great job you did on your car. Your topics on the forums are the most detailed on the web. To the Gil(The black-sheep of the family, Someone had to be! :lol: ) Dude your ride is meaner than cat s#1%. Had I not bought a Blue Stang, I sure as hell would of bought a black GT. And seeing your Shelby almost makes me want to sell my sonic blue and start over again in black. Thanks for your contributions and your replies that set the record straight. To blaserouge24, Your project was always 3 steps ahead of mine and I used you as my template. That's why I used your Stang for my photo-shop of the stripes to see what it would look like. In fact it was you that inspired me to do the lower side stripes. I like the way they look on your Shelby that I had to do it to mine. I have already ordered the stripes. So thanks for idea. To Jrav8er, The man down in South Florida. You lucky Dawg! Not only did you have TB Shelby hook you up. (perhaps TB Shelby should of put a collective and a cyclic in your Stang instead of a gas pedal and a steering wheel. ;) ) But your winning awards like a madman and more power to you! Kick butt and take names my friend. Thanks for your pictures of your build. Jason, of Hillbanks. Bro One thing is certain you are the guy in the trenches making things happen. In the early days it seemed that I was calling you everyday on approximate ship dates. I was always asking when are you gonna get this and that and it must of drove you into re-hab. Cause I'm sure I wasn't the only one. But really bro thanks for your patience and your awesome knowledge that goes above and beyond. Your Shelby is the UberShelby of all Shelby CS6 and CS8 project cars. And last but surely not least, SAI. You sparked a passion within me to go and in 3 months time buy and build my own CS8. When I first laid my eyes on your website and saw that SC6 in the beautiful blue Shelby in the parking lot. I was overwhelmed, excited and determined to have one at all costs. After doing the math. I committed to the fact that eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and ramen noodles for the next 3 years would be worth it. Amy, you have my respect. It can't be easy running an operation that requires satisfying hundreds, thousands of Shelby and potential Shelby owners and juggling the day to day drama that would have Wonder Woman committed to Belview hospital in no time. Kudos to you! Ted, Well Ted you went on to bigger endeavors and I wish you success in the future. Thanks for your candid conversation we had back in January. Your came across as a straight shooter and I appreciate that. Also Ms. V. You sassy thing. Every time I called SAI I was always happy to hear your voice and always tried to make you laugh in the first 5 seconds. Talk about being on the front lines answering phones from nut cases like myself hoping to get somebody to help us in tech matters or shipping issues. I want you to know that even when I didn't get the person I needed to talk to. I was happy to talk to you.

Steeeve-O!!! Oh man, Dude! You rock! Regardless what other people may think. You are what keeps it all together. You have always come through every time. I said it before and I'll say it again, SAI is very fortunate to have a stellar employee like yourself making the Shelby company shine brighter than all the neon lights in Las Vegas combined. Steve..........you are da man! Thanks for all of help. To all those behind the scenes, Thank you! (Carl, smoke break is over get back to work!) ;):lol: :D Just Kidding Sir! ;) Nice job on the T-shirt design.

I hope to see more pics and hopefully see some of you guys and gals this Summer. -FB

• 2 weeks later...

Well Spring is upon us and as I draw near the end of my CS8 project. I wanted to thank a lot of people who with their advise, words of encouragement, and support made my first time car modification project a great experience. I look back when in December when I bought the Mustang GT in Batavia, NY and drove it back in record time to WI to get started on tearing it apart and installing all the goodies the UPS man could deliver.

How difficult this undertaking would have been if it wasn't for the fourms and group sites and all the people who participated in these said mention sites offering tech knowledge and great ideas to apply to building my own Shelby Mustang. You guys and gals are awesome! To Paleoc2000, You seemed to had followed the Shelby blueprint for the CS6 to the letter. You, I think have the most accurate built CS6 outside of Las Vegas. You you should get a dash plaque for such a great job you did on your car. Your topics on the forums are the most detailed on the web. To the Gil(The black-sheep of the family, Someone had to be! :lol: ) Dude your ride is meaner than cat s#1%. Had I not bought a Blue Stang, I sure as hell would of bought a black GT. And seeing your Shelby almost makes me want to sell my sonic blue and start over again in black. Thanks for your contributions and your replies that set the record straight. To blaserouge24, Your project was always 3 steps ahead of mine and I used you as my template. That's why I used your Stang for my photo-shop of the stripes to see what it would look like. In fact it was you that inspired me to do the lower side stripes. I like the way they look on your Shelby that I had to do it to mine. I have already ordered the stripes. So thanks for idea. To Jrav8er, The man down in South Florida. You lucky Dawg! Not only did you have TB Shelby hook you up. (perhaps TB Shelby should of put a collective and a cyclic in your Stang instead of a gas pedal and a steering wheel. ;) ) But your winning awards like a madman and more power to you! Kick butt and take names my friend. Thanks for your pictures of your build. Jason, of Hillbanks. Bro One thing is certain you are the guy in the trenches making things happen. In the early days it seemed that I was calling you everyday on approximate ship dates. I was always asking when are you gonna get this and that and it must of drove you into re-hab. Cause I'm sure I wasn't the only one. But really bro thanks for your patience and your awesome knowledge that goes above and beyond. Your Shelby is the UberShelby of all Shelby CS6 and CS8 project cars. And last but surely not least, SAI. You sparked a passion within me to go and in 3 months time buy and build my own CS8. When I first laid my eyes on your website and saw that SC6 in the beautiful blue Shelby in the parking lot. I was overwhelmed, excited and determined to have one at all costs. After doing the math. I committed to the fact that eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and ramen noodles for the next 3 years would be worth it. Amy, you have my respect. It can't be easy running an operation that requires satisfying hundreds, thousands of Shelby and potential Shelby owners and juggling the day to day drama that would have Wonder Woman committed to Belview hospital in no time. Kudos to you! Ted, Well Ted you went on to bigger endeavors and I wish you success in the future. Thanks for your candid conversation we had back in January. Your came across as a straight shooter and I appreciate that. Also Ms. V. You sassy thing. Every time I called SAI I was always happy to hear your voice and always tried to make you laugh in the first 5 seconds. Talk about being on the front lines answering phones from nut cases like myself hoping to get somebody to help us in tech matters or shipping issues. I want you to know that even when I didn't get the person I needed to talk to. I was happy to talk to you.

Steeeve-O!!! Oh man, Dude! You rock! Regardless what other people may think. You are what keeps it all together. You have always come through every time. I said it before and I'll say it again, SAI is very fortunate to have a stellar employee like yourself making the Shelby company shine brighter than all the neon lights in Las Vegas combined. Steve..........you are da man! Thanks for all of help. To all those behind the scenes, Thank you! (Carl, smoke break is over get back to work!) ;):lol: :D Just Kidding Sir! ;) Nice job on the T-shirt design.

I hope to see more pics and hopefully see some of you guys and gals this Summer. -FB

Keep us update Flyingbadger, we appreciate all the pictures of the built and remember you have set the standard for everyone else to follow. I have seen how Good the Blue and Black CS8's Looks, Can't wait to see other color combinations.

Archived