TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Premium Interior Package w/Grabber Orange

BlueOval

Does anyone know if they Premium Trim Package (68B) is available with Grabber Orange on the '07 GT Coupes?

From what I can tell, GO is only available with the Dark Charcoal interior and it *appears* that the Premium Trim Package (68B) is not available with teh Dark Charcoal interior.

Thanks.

It's called the Premier Trim package (68B) and it is available in Grabber Orange.

Like this one:

Optional Equipment

2007 MODEL YEAR

GRABBER ORANGE CLEARCOAT

DARK CHARCOAL LEATHER

.4.6L 3V OHC V8 ENGINE

.5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION

235/50/ZR18 TIRE

INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE 460

CHARCOAL ALUMINUM PANEL

ACTIVE ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM 325

WHEEL LOCKING KIT 50

3.55 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE 100

SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO 195

GT APPEARANCE PACKAGE 245

.ENGINE COVER WITH PONY EMBLEM

.BRIGHT ROLLED EXHAUST TIPS

.HOOD SCOOP

18" PREMIUM ALUMINUM WHEEL 825

PREMIER TRIM PACKAGE 395

.BLACK FLOOR MATS

PONY CENTER CAP

TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS 29,050

DESTINATION & DELIVERY 745

TOTAL MSRP $29,795

Hey Ratnacage,

Which color accent did you order with your charcoal leather? I've ordered an alloy GT with the charcoal/dove premier trim package, but since seeing the pics, it's the reverse of what I thought it would be. I was hoping for 90% charcoal, 10% dove. I'm looking at changing my order.

Have you got any pics of the premier trim package? The Ford website now has the '07's on it but the color options look to be digitally created, every pic looks the same except for the seat color.

Have a good one!

Guest evilchris

Does anyone know if they Premium Trim Package (68B) is available with Grabber Orange on the '07 GT Coupes?

From what I can tell, GO is only available with the Dark Charcoal interior and it *appears* that the Premium Trim Package (68B) is not available with teh Dark Charcoal interior.

Thanks.

I ordered mine the same way, but with Alloy. The Premier Trim package IS available with KW ( Dark Charcoal ) interior. Your exterior color in this case does not matter. Go ahead and spec 68B along with KW and it will work.

Hey Ratnacage,

Which color accent did you order with your charcoal leather? I've ordered an alloy GT with the charcoal/dove premier trim package, but since seeing the pics, it's the reverse of what I thought it would be. I was hoping for 90% charcoal, 10% dove. I'm looking at changing my order.

Have you got any pics of the premier trim package? The Ford website now has the '07's on it but the color options look to be digitally created, every pic looks the same except for the seat color.

Have a good one!

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=1749

Pics in there.

You do NOT have to have color accents to get Premier Trim. You can get it all dark charcoal.

Thanks for the input. I've managed to get the order changed to KW, all charcoal PTP. Almost four weeks now since I placed my order, still no VIN.

I can't wait much longer... I've wanted the S197 since I first saw it at the Detroit Auto Show several years ago!

• 2 weeks later...

Dove? :banghead:

Egads, bro!

Please reconsider.

You'll be spending 10 hours a week cleaning the seats! :hysterical:

I love my Dove interior. It absolutely looks perfect with my Tungsten extrerior.

It looks identical to the one Tres Wright posted except I have the bright Aluminum dash aplique and mine is a Coupe with a man's trans. Silver shift knob and boot surround look and feel cool too. The only difference between the Verts and Coupes are that the Coupes have the lighter grey material on the A-pillars and headliner, which in my opinion looks awesome with a black floor.

Yep, that pic is Dove. I ordered my car in April and waited patiently for my Tungsten and Dove pony. Ordered 04-12-06, built 06-05-06, held in QC until 07-11-06, finally got it 07-17-06.

Totally worth it.

It looks nothing like whatever the hell ford posted a pic of in their '07 "build and price."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived