STRIPES OR NO STRIPES ??

svtbird91

FACTORY STRIPES OR PAINTED  

21 members have voted

1. 1. STRIPES

• NO STRIPES ,WILL DO MY OWN LATER
    • YES FACTORY STRIPES
    • NONE AT ALL

Given that we are most likley going to be getting this vented hood I'm wondering just how many will opt out of Ford's factory applied stripes ?

This is based on what we have seen so far with the stripes not filling in around the licence plate area and vent area.

I don't mind the stripes going around the license plate area, but I can't stand them on the hood going around the vents. I'd have to take it to a bodyshop and have them done right, but it's gotta have lemans stripes!

I really can't make up my mind. I know I don't want want factory vinyl. I loved the Lemans stripes on my '67. I think it depends on the final color selection. If it's a White 'vert, gotta have blue stripes. Black, I will probably leave all black. Tuungsten (say it!! Tuuuungstennnn), I might just go with ghosted stripes. This is kind of a modern twist, a compromise between the two. Now you see 'em, now you don't! B)

RED with Black stripes assuming the tape stripes fit properly. It has occured to me that this could be a way of jacking the price if the stripe delete doesn't reduce the MSRP. Why wouldn't it be cheaper NOT TO DO something. Someone? Anyone? <_<

I do believe that the stripes are a complimentary option from Ford. If that's the case you would actually be saving Ford money. Me personally, I'll take the stripes and change them at a later date.

I do believe that the stripes are a complimentary option from Ford. If that's the case you would actually be saving Ford money. Me personally, I'll take the stripes and change them at a later date.

Since these will be Vinyl not painted maybe they could leave the "Stripe Kit" in the trunk so the owner has the option of putting them on later, should he or she decide . ie.[ pace car sticker kits.] Remember the 94 mustang pace car?

Archived