TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Shelby GT500KR

Them and Spitzer in OH, between the two of them they have over 20 cars tied up. They HAVE to start caving in soon!

the first GT500 we got in went to guy that already had 25 of them. make you wonder how many of these cars will ever make it on the road.

michael

Thank you michael, i would have never even thought of a ford dealer buying from other dealers like that. To be honest with ya, that is actually kind of interesting to see that.

I never asked and had just made the assumption that they were all straight from the ford motor company.

You are very right then on why they were so stuck on the 19,500 over sticker. Kind of makes a person wonder if they may end up loosing money on them. The 08 order info is out and about now, i just saw a copy of it the other day. Some of these dealers that are holding on to these car's still trying to get top dollar, may end up loosing money....Or am i missing something? Do they actually buy these car's from other dealerships or do they make trades, like a super duty for a shelby, etc?

Thank you michael, i would have never even thought of a ford dealer buying from other dealers like that. To be honest with ya, that is actually kind of interesting to see that.

I never asked and had just made the assumption that they were all straight from the ford motor company.

You are very right then on why they were so stuck on the 19,500 over sticker. Kind of makes a person wonder if they may end up loosing money on them. The 08 order info is out and about now, i just saw a copy of it the other day. Some of these dealers that are holding on to these car's still trying to get top dollar, may end up loosing money....Or am i missing something? Do they actually buy these car's from other dealerships or do they make trades, like a super duty for a shelby, etc?

we bought a convt from another dealer for 10k over MSRP and gave up 3 08 F250 diesels. we didnt make alot on the car when we sold it, but the people that it brough to the store was crazy. it was worth a short deal for all the floor traffic. now having 100k in cash floating around like that store would be tough to swallow.

michael

Archived