TEAM SHELBY FORUM

completed and shipped !! - just had to get it off my chest.

michael10128

Anyone have any pictures of a white SGT with the driving lights. Mine was ready for shipping last week and I had them install the lights. Now I am going crazy knowing I added to the time it is taking to get my car. Hopefully the look of the lights will be worth a little longer wait.

no mods.... i figured that yours would be right with mine shipping, i understand you are getting mods??

i hope the car is in nj by friday...so i can get it sat....

there is gonna be a lotta thunder rolling through summit....nj

what mods you going with?

Very cool. Hey how far are you from Jersey City? I'll be there on business in two weeks...need some extra money? I'll rent your car rather than from Hertz! ;)

Anyone have any pictures of a white SGT with the driving lights. Mine was ready for shipping last week and I had them install the lights. Now I am going crazy knowing I added to the time it is taking to get my car. Hopefully the look of the lights will be worth a little longer wait.

timmeyer: I'm also getting the driving lamps as well as center gauge cluster. When did your car arrive at Shelby and how much time do you think it's added to the car completion at Shelby. Thanks,

Dave - IASHELBY

timmeyer: I'm also getting the driving lamps as well as center gauge cluster. When did your car arrive at Shelby and how much time do you think it's added to the car completion at Shelby. Thanks,

Dave - IASHELBY

According to the vin tracker my car arrived around 3/12/07. Was complete and ready for shipping 3/23/07. I didn't order the car, it was already on order by the dealer. I just found out that there were other options such as the driving lights at that time. I really don't know how long its gonna take. Been a little confusion between me, SAI, and my dealer because I had not taken ownership of the car. My dealer called John Walker yesterday to straighten everything out. Haven't heard from anyone today.

Tim Myer

Archived