TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got it!!!

reb

Well my wife and I picked up our Black Shelby GT yesterday. It is number 1122 and had 10 miles on it. This car is stunning and awesome to drive. The Powered by Ford emblem is awesome, much better in person than the pics Ive seen online. The car has an awesome stance, way more aggresive looking than the GT500. I hated when they announced the black cars would have black wheels, but the combo in person is absolutely STUNNING. There is no exhaust drone when driving the car, its pretty quiet inside until you jump on the throttle, then you are rewarded with an explosion of sound and acceleration. I dont like that the scoops are nonfunctional but the veiw of the back of the hoodscoop when you are driving is very nice.

Amy or John,

Is there any news on getting the floormats that the prototype cars had? The ones that were embroidered SHELBY GT? I would really like to order a couple sets of them to have one for use and one for show.

Thanks, Ross/Nebraska

Ross, CONGRATS! The car's a beast isn't she? The B.O.B. takes about 3 to 4 minutes to fall in love with, right?

As far as the mats go...

The stock mats are what they are. They are exclusive to the SGT.

We do have "Signature" mats available. Give Bud a ring and he'll help you out on this. Ask LR66 about the sig mats. He got 'em.

-John

Ross, CONGRATS! The car's a beast isn't she? The B.O.B. takes about 3 to 4 minutes to fall in love with, right?

As far as the mats go...

The stock mats are what they are. They are exclusive to the SGT.

We do have "Signature" mats available. Give Bud a ring and he'll help you out on this. Ask LR66 about the sig mats. He got 'em.

-John

The signature mats are great, to me, money well spent...it has a nice big Carroll Shelby signature trunk mat also that is not shown on the shopping page. If you get these, plan on ordering a set of all-weather mats from your dealership as well (includes rear seat mats). Because you won't want to get 'em dirty. I found myself using my wife's good towels for floormats so I wouldn't wear them out. :huh: Now I have 3 sets and can change them out depending on the occasion. ;)

Lonny

Here are some pics of my car at the dealership. I just want to say that I dont think I could have had a better car buying experience than buying a car from Swanson Ford. Its nice to have a dealer who is just as excited about you gettin a car as you are.

Copy-of-PICT0001-776395.JPG

Copy-of-PICT0012-777405.JPG

PICT0002-769284.JPG

PICT0037-768396.JPG

Here are some pics of my car at the dealership. I just want to say that I dont think I could have had a better car buying experience than buying a car from Swanson Ford. Its nice to have a dealer who is just as excited about you gettin a car as you are.

Reb,

Congrats on the new car and welcome to the "family"... :D

Gary

GREAT pics...I have a SGT on order, but have still been looking for a GT500 as the prices are dropping weekly, but after seeing the two cars side by side in your pics, in MY opinion the SGT is a better looker, and if you add a SC, you have the best of both worlds. Think I'll drop the GT 500 quest and wait for the SGT.

• 2 weeks later...

Copy-of-PICT0001-776395.JPG

Copy-of-PICT0012-777405.JPG

PICT0002-769284.JPG

PICT0037-768396.JPG

hi i see the org grille is gone my car #258 has part of org grille still behind the new grille

Archived