TEAM SHELBY FORUM

On quick color question

pkeough

I was following the CS6 a while back and just now started getting back into following it. I remember reading somewhere that you can only do it with a Vista blue V6 with the silver stripes but now im confused because I've read about people doing with other colors and with GTs. I've looked for the "guide lines" ive read about but i dont see them so I was wondering if it could still be considered a CS6 using a different color.

Sorry if this question has been asked but ive searched through pages and couldnt find anything.

thanks.

I was following the CS6 a while back and just now started getting back into following it. I remember reading somewhere that you can only do it with a Vista blue V6 with the silver stripes but now im confused because I've read about people doing with other colors and with GTs. I've looked for the "guide lines" ive read about but i dont see them so I was wondering if it could still be considered a CS6 using a different color.

Sorry if this question has been asked but ive searched through pages and couldnt find anything.

thanks.

Any color car you have/want. If it is yellow or silver/tungsten then it gets grey stripes (looks totally awesome on tungsten - haven't seen it on yellow) otherwise you have to have silver stripes but the car can be any color. And it can officially be a CS6 (V6) or a CS8 (GT). See: http://www.shelbyautos.com/ShowDetail.asp?id=25

Archived