TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any interest in a SHEBLY GT GUITAR

Michael Morris

Just got an email from FORD. they are making 200 shebly gt guitars. replicas of the one that sold at barret jackson.

Limited Edition Shelby GT Standard Stratocaster® Guitar

Direct from Fender® and The Ford Collection, now you can own your very own Limited Edition Shelby GT Standard Stratocaster® guitar! This replica was inspired by the guitar that was sold with a 2007 Ford Shelby GT Mustang Fastback at Barrett-Jackson® for $600,000! Production is limited to just 200 worldwide and each one is individually numbered on the neck plate.

Own it now for only $995! You must act quickly to get one of these amazing collectibles!

° Ebony and Tungsten Gray color scheme with Shelby GT striping

° Hard tail bridge

° Humbucking pickup and rosewood fingerboard

° Powered By Ford decal on the body

° Mustang Pony logo on the headstock

° Includes a hard shell case with Tungsten Gray racing stripe and Powered by Ford badge

if anyone is interested i can order them one thur the store and ship it to them. hurry because i dont know how many are left.

thanks

michael morris

Wayne Morris Ford

Micheal , what is the date of production on the guitar? is it made in the US , China or Mexico?

thanks for the post

I just called and checked on the guitar, they have 100 left and they are built in mexico. Now she told me that you can have a special order built in the US and it will be signed by shelby. are you sitting down... i will wait.... the price is $10,000.00. seems like alot to me but it is avaible.

thanks

michael morris

I just called and checked on the guitar, they have 100 left and they are built in mexico. Now she told me that you can have a special order built in the US and it will be signed by shelby. are you sitting down... i will wait.... the price is $10,000.00. seems like alot to me but it is avaible.

thanks

michael morris

Ok, I sat down. Now I'm on the floor laughing! How ridiculous!

Ok, I sat down. Now I'm on the floor laughing! How ridiculous!

thats exactly what i was thinking, but you never know who might have to a guitar signed by mr shelby.

remember i did say sit down, i didnt want anyone to get hurt when they read it

thanks

michael

Micheal , what is the date of production on the guitar? is it made in the US , China or Mexico?

thanks for the post

i forgot about the production date, they will be in the store in May, so lets assume they are building them in april.

thanks

michael

Archived