TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ShELBY GT in Southwest Virginia

SHELBYGT2007

I have been wanting to get a Shelby GT since August 9th when they were starting to be rumored and I definetly wanted one after the presintation on August 13th to the dealers that I watched on the computer. Fast forward to yesterday when I went and saw a white Shelby GT at my local SVT dealer and they wanted 5 over sticker. By the time I was done I brought the car home and only paid 1 over sticker and they even took a trede. So, I paid a little over $36,000 for a white 5 speed with Anti-Theft, Locking Lug nuts, Shaker 1000, and Satelite Radio.

If you can get a white one without the interior upgrade package I highly reccomend it, it makes it look mean and it also screams Shelby more. I ended up with CSM 784.

I have been wanting to get a Shelby GT since August 9th when they were starting to be rumored and I definetly wanted one after the presintation on August 13th to the dealers that I watched on the computer. Fast forward to yesterday when I went and saw a white Shelby GT at my local SVT dealer and they wanted 5 over sticker. By the time I was done I brought the car home and only paid 1 over sticker and they even took a trede. So, I paid a little over $36,000 for a white 5 speed with Anti-Theft, Locking Lug nuts, Shaker 1000, and Satelite Radio.

If you can get a white one without the interior upgrade package I highly reccomend it, it makes it look mean and it also screams Shelby more. I ended up with CSM 784.

That is why I ordered mine that way, That is how Shelby USED to make them. He was about how well the cars performance was and not how many options you can cram into it. I wanted my car to be like the older ones. If you want alot of options get a Saleen or Roush.

That is why I ordered mine that way, That is how Shelby USED to make them. He was about how well the cars performance was and not how many options you can cram into it. I wanted my car to be like the older ones. If you want alot of options get a Saleen or Roush.

then i would yank out the shaker100o and the satelite and and now you have a n orginal shelby and put an am radi in

Sweet Ben! Congrats on a nice ride and a bargain. I was promised a Shelby GT from Western Slope Ford in Grand Junction, Colorado in August 2006. The sales manager told me I was first on his list and that he never charges over MSRP. <_< Then he screwed me and sold it to someone else and doesn't return my calls. Had to nail down a Shelby from another dealer. I guess if you're persistant you will get what you want. ;)

Sweet Ben! Congrats on a nice ride and a bargain. I was promised a Shelby GT from Western Slope Ford in Grand Junction, Colorado in August 2006. The sales manager told me I was first on his list and that he never charges over MSRP. <_< Then he screwed me and sold it to someone else and doesn't return my calls. Had to nail down a Shelby from another dealer. I guess if you're persistant you will get what you want. ;)

9 miles was on the car when I bought it and 12 was on it when I went and picked it up that evening from where they drove it at the dealer to clean it up. I now have about 70 miles on it and I have to say that it is awsome, also when I drove it today I attracted atleast 5 different cop cars. The attention that the white one will bring will be unbelievealbe.

9 miles was on the car when I bought it and 12 was on it when I went and picked it up that evening from where they drove it at the dealer to clean it up. I now have about 70 miles on it and I have to say that it is awsome, also when I drove it today I attracted atleast 5 different cop cars. The attention that the white one will bring will be unbelievealbe.

I am adding one more feature to my Shelby GT that should be interesting. I am getting painted side mirror covers from American Muscle. That should really spice things up when they get here. I will be sure to take a few before and after pictures.

Archived