TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6/CS8 Car shows

jrav8er

Hello everyone. I decided to create this post for everyone to post your car show appearances. I posted my two shows and I don't want to hog up the start page to the CS6 forum so all posts should go here. This is the place where you can post your pics of the results of the show etc. NOTE to the Forum Moderator. If you can pull my posts off the main page about the car shows and insert them into this one below please do so to help declutter the main CS6 forum Thanks. Jim

With that being said the 17th Annual Fun Ford weekend was another success for me. I won two awards for my Shelby CS6. I won Best in Class for day one and Class Champion for day two. I had the pleasure of attending the show with Steve Nager of Tampa Bay Shelby the Master putting tools to steel on my car.. he attended with an AWSOME red Shelby Cobra and He also took home an award this weekend He won Class Champion Congratulations Steve.

I want to take this spot to thank The honorable Carol Shelby, Shelby American, Amy B, The staff of Shelby autos, and Steve Nager owner Tampa Bay Shelby an authorized Shelby dealer for producing an award winning product. For it not been for all your hard efforts I would not been able to achieve the dream of being a car show champion. Thank You.

P.S. Not to mention the flocking of Hotties to my ride like the ones pictured below. The calendar girls of Blown By Racing have graced my car and I have been officially Blown..........By Racing.

Enjoy the photos

CS6 ON DISPLAY

gallery_116_36_61426.jpg

TROPHYS BEST IN CLASS AND CLASS CHAMPION

gallery_116_36_103808.jpg

STEVE NAGER AND HIS SWEET SHELBY COBRA

gallery_116_36_65612.jpg

I GOT BLOWN AT THE FUN FORD WEEKEND SHOW

gallery_116_36_42091.jpg

Hello everyone. I decided to create this post for everyone to post your car show appearances. I posted my two shows and I don't want to hog up the start page to the CS6 forum so all posts should go here. This is the place where you can post your pics of the results of the show etc. NOTE to the Forum Moderator. If you can pull my posts off the main page about the car shows and insert them into this one below please do so to help declutter the main CS6 forum Thanks. Jim

With that being said the 17th Annual Fun Ford weekend was another success for me. I won two awards for my Shelby CS6. I won Best in Class for day one and Class Champion for day two. I had the pleasure of attending the show with Steve Nager of Tampa Bay Shelby the Master putting tools to steel on my car.. he attended with an AWSOME red Shelby Cobra and He also took home an award this weekend He won Class Champion Congratulations Steve.

I want to take this spot to thank The honorable Carol Shelby, Shelby American, Amy B, The staff of Shelby autos, and Steve Nager owner Tampa Bay Shelby an authorized Shelby dealer for producing an award winning product. For it not been for all your hard efforts I would not been able to achieve the dream of being a car show champion. Thank You.

P.S. Not to mention the flocking of Hotties to my ride like the ones pictured below. The calendar girls of Blown By Racing have graced my car and I have been officially Blown..........By Racing.

Enjoy the photos

CS6 ON DISPLAY

gallery_116_36_61426.jpg

TROPHYS BEST IN CLASS AND CLASS CHAMPION

gallery_116_36_103808.jpg

STEVE NAGER AND HIS SWEET SHELBY COBRA

gallery_116_36_65612.jpg

I GOT BLOWN AT THE FUN FORD WEEKEND SHOW

gallery_116_36_42091.jpg

GREAT...Congratulations!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my pictures. This car has been welcomed to the three car shows I have attended with three trophies. Everybody loves the shelby's

Congratz Gil. That car looks hot in black. Check out the yahoo group there is a Hooters photo contest. I am game. a prize of a $50.00 gift certificate from Summit racing is the grand prize.

Jim

Congratz Gil. That car looks hot in black. Check out the yahoo group there is a Hooters photo contest. I am game. a prize of a $50.00 gift certificate from Summit racing is the grand prize.

Jim

I heard about it and I am working on it! Just gotta drive a little ways

jrav8er I have to agree, Steve Nager is everything you say and more I have a lot of respect for the man. He is all about customer satisfaction.

I entered my car in the L.I.CARS "Belmont Classic" Car Show today and took 3rd in my class! :D

I'm very happy B/C it was a last min. thing and I managed to drive away with a trophy. Also it was my 1st car show where I was judged.

img0224wn2.jpg

img0187xt1.jpg

Here was a nice GT 350 #17 of 1,175!!!

img0182nx6.jpg

img0183im0.jpg

img0184xz9.jpg

img0185na3.jpg

img0186qn3.jpg

• 2 months later...

Went to a Ford show at Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie. They had top 40 awards and 1 sponsor's pick (won by a guy with lambo doors). I got one of the 40 which is really not saying all that much since there was only like 67 cars or so. The trophy was pretty cool though.

• 2 months later...

Went to a show Sunday and got Best 05-07 Mustang. The weather and competition with another show held the turnout down some but I was very pleased since I had competition across most of the entire S197 range. Competing was an 05 V6 Mustang, a couple of stock GT's (one white with dark red stripes - very nice combo), a modified GT (eleanor hood, etc), another one that had some Roush parts on it, a California Special, a black Shelby GT, a vista blue & white striped Shelby GT500, and my car.

Starscarshowplaque.jpg

Archived