TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Arrival

goakley1

....did it come with floor mats? Pictures please if it did.

Socal...

Ironically none of the cars on the truck had their floormats with the cars. Our dealer called Shelby while we were in the "painful dealer possession" process. They'll let us know when they come in.

Gary

Socal...

Ironically none of the cars on the truck had their floormats with the cars. Our dealer called Shelby while we were in the "painful dealer possession" process. They'll let us know when they come in.

Gary

Car looks great. Gary how painful was it?(price) :o

Nice,

My white one is apparently in holding because someone at ford messed up (shocked). It's in a holding pen since it wasn't coded correctly (even though I asked my dealer about 100 times to check)

I will say this, I liked the original front bumper better. I hate fake plastic crap. I liked the painted lower facia a bit better. I'm wondering how that new lower grill and lights (as shown on the gt-h prototype) will work with that lower.

Car looks great. Gary how painful was it?(price) :o

It wasn't necessarily price, even though we went to our dealer numerous times to "seal" the deal. Not until we got a call yesterday morning from them that the truck was coming did we get down to the wire. The GM went back to his owner :angry: and laid it out to him for the "nth" time that we were willing to pay some over MSRP, but not his gouged price, did it finally work out. (For those asking - we paid 6k over, however, we have #52!!!)

Let's just say, we're glad the car is home with us...

Gary

Congrats! Looks badasssss. lucky SOB!

Driving impressions????

One word - AWESOME!!!!

Archived