TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Good News-VIN Tracker Updated

07shelbygt

I signed my contract just before Christmas and the dealer said mine was already on order.

Got my VIN number Jan. 11

Showed up as in route to Shelby on Jan 29

So I guess from what everyone else is saying it may take 2-3 weeks to arrive at SAI and then maybe 3 weeks or so to get completed and then another 2-3 weeks before it gets shipped to my dealer. Once it arrives at my dealer then I have to arrange for transport from California to Missouri, looks like another 2 months on anticipation !!!!

Picked it up last night. First impressions: Unbelievable. It far exceed my expectations. All in, it is an absolute monster. Talk about sensory overload. The sound is incredible, the exhaust note is deafening and the acceleration is more than needed. The Hurst shifter and the Ford Racing suspension really make it feel like a race car.

Thank you to everyone at Shelby! Job well done!!!!

Picked it up last night. First impressions: Unbelievable. It far exceed my expectations. All in, it is an absolute monster. Talk about sensory overload. The sound is incredible, the exhaust note is deafening and the acceleration is more than needed. The Hurst shifter and the Ford Racing suspension really make it feel like a race car.

So, what's your CSM serial number?

Mark

Just got my vin # today and will be tracking the build closely . I have been in touch with Jonn at Shelby and he has been great to deal with. I'm real anxious to hear more about your car and your impressions. Describe the options and continue to give impressions. Congradulations man, GOOD LUCK :lol:

It did not come in with the floor mats. The dealership said that they thought they would be sent directly to the parts department. So I have no idea what they look like. The dealership did give some floor mats out of a stock GT (Which I was going to get anyway).

Also, the Shelby VIN plate is significantly different than the original photos posted. In a good way. It is in color. Shelby logo is etched in blue, the CSM number is in red and Mr. Shelby's signature is in black.

Will try to get some pictures up this weekend. I am at my wife's mercy on this as that is above my computer capabilities.

Archived