TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Will we recieve calibrators? (anyone at Shelby?)

greengiant

Out of curiosity. With the CAI a different cailbration will obviously be used and supplied by Shelby. Will the Shelby GT include the calibration tool, or will we at least be able to get that program from Shelby in the event we need to re cailbrate.

More importantly if we get the Supercharger, which I hope to do, can we get that program from Shelby at a bare minimum, or again, will we be sent a calibration tool?

Out of curiosity. With the CAI a different cailbration will obviously be used and supplied by Shelby. Will the Shelby GT include the calibration tool, or will we at least be able to get that program from Shelby in the event we need to re cailbrate.

More importantly if we get the Supercharger, which I hope to do, can we get that program from Shelby at a bare minimum, or again, will we be sent a calibration tool?

Paxton superchargers come with a DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer.

See: http://www.paxtonauto.com/systems_1001852.html

I don't know about the CAI.

Paxton superchargers come with a DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer.

See: http://www.paxtonauto.com/systems_1001852.html

I don't know about the CAI.

That's what I thought. So, I assume that we will also be sent those with the car, with the tune on it?

I wasn't sure on the CAI either. However, they claim that Shelby is doing a tune on the cars, so my hope was we could also receive that tune if we do not get a Supercharger (for me, it all comes down to if my dealer holds my msrp deal, or tries to gouge me after the fact...). It would be nice to have that tune.

Just found out yesterday my car is on a rail to Vegas and should hit next week!

That's what I thought. So, I assume that we will also be sent those with the car, with the tune on it?

I wasn't sure on the CAI either. However, they claim that Shelby is doing a tune on the cars, so my hope was we could also receive that tune if we do not get a Supercharger (for me, it all comes down to if my dealer holds my msrp deal, or tries to gouge me after the fact...). It would be nice to have that tune.

Just found out yesterday my car is on a rail to Vegas and should hit next week!

I looked at the FRPP catalog and when you buy a CAI from them you get a voucher for a tuner (you have to register online). I don't know if the same deal will hold with Shelby.

Archived