TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Availability of front fascia grill and lights

mrchase1

As everyone else I am very excited about your cs6 package but I would like to have all pieces in stock before ordering. Does shelby or Hillbanks have it in stock yet.

I have been building a complete package but not everything has been delivered or is available yet. The lower front grill has not been delivered (I have been told it will be soon). The brakes are unavailable due to a simple manufacturing defect from BAER (again, I have been told soon but BAER hasn't placed much priority on fixing this very simple problem until now, so maybe, maybe not). The hood pins are unavailable (I have a set but the pins barely reach the hood, so I suspect that problem is being corrected before re-release). Superchargers are available for 2005-06 models. I have a 2007 model which has different computer programming. Paxton is currently finishing the computer coding for the 2007 model. Shelby wheels are available in gunmetal color (poor choice of descriptive words they are more shiny than it sounds) but have not been released in silver or black yet (you can get the regular razor wheels in silver - only difference is missing the stamped SHELBY on the wheels).

That's good to know. i'm working on getting an '07 and would've ended up ordering the wrong supercharger.

If you order the supercharger from Shelby or Hillbank, you will get the correct one. Actually the supercharger is the same for all the years, only the tune (program) loaded for it differs.

Great to hear, I knew before I decided on the cs8 project what was involved and patience its an important component. In my opinion well worth it for the quality and exclusivity. When was the last time you saw a cs6 driving down the street in your neighborhood?

Today. :D

I was the 5th to order the fascia from hillbank and got it in december, I ordered it july 25th, but it was still in production.

Today. :D

I was the 5th to order the fascia from hillbank and got it in december, I ordered it july 25th, but it was still in production.

Oghh Oghhh Oh where did you get that awsome blue "Shelby" Windshield sticker??? Very nice.

I like it ALOT better than that Cheezeie STEEDA sticker on the car next to yours. HAGGHH. LOL

No seriously I want one. Either in Silver or blue like yours same font and size. Let me know how much it cost you and if one can be made for me.

Jim

Oghh Oghhh Oh where did you get that awsome blue "Shelby" Windshield sticker??? Very nice.

I like it ALOT better than that Cheezeie STEEDA sticker on the car next to yours. HAGGHH. LOL

No seriously I want one. Either in Silver or blue like yours same font and size. Let me know how much it cost you and if one can be made for me.

Jim

The windshield decal is actually silver like the side, I don’t know why it looks blue in the pic, lighting maybe. the dimensions are: 3"x37". I had it made at a local speed shop, they had it up on the wall. Try a local shop if you can't have one made, I can get it for you here.

logoupclose6pe.jpg

Archived