Styling exercise GT to G.T. 350

GT-350_merged

Whould you buy a G.T. 350?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, I would!

• Yes
  2. 2. No, I wouldn't

• No

Yeah, I said "next" Shelby Mustang because the man himself said he's tuning Mustangs until he's "horizontal".

Check out this interview from Mustang.com with Carroll Shelby at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach.

Carroll indicates big announcement coming soon about 3 more cars they will be building in partnership with Ford in Vegas! :P

Well, yeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haw! B) Now I'll be pacing the floors until I go to NY! Love that man (and Amy, too)!!! :wub: Giddyup!

Nice post, thanks!

GT-350 - That's once sweet ride. Nice work!

Yes, the next Shelby mustang will need to have 400+ HP. The next generation Camaro goes on sale soon and will be available with the 400 hp LS2 engine from the Corvette. Pricing will be competitive with the Mustang. It's also rumored to get nearly 30 mpg (EPA Highway), like the 'Vette. The Pony Car wars are back! :D

Yeah, I said "next" Shelby Mustang because the man himself said he's tuning Mustangs until he's "horizontal".

Check out this interview from Mustang.com with Carroll Shelby at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach.

Carroll indicates big announcement coming soon about 3 more cars they will be building in partnership with Ford in Vegas! :P

That interview is old. I heard that last year before NY. If you look at the date on youtube, it was added in August of 06. Mr. Shelby said in that interview that there would be 3 more announced within a month after the show. As far as I know, none were announced. Hopefully there is some new stuff coming.

Oh yeah - What's up Crispy?

That interview is old. I heard that last year before NY. If you look at the date on youtube, it was added in August of 06. Mr. Shelby said in that interview that there would be 3 more announced within a month after the show. As far as I know, none were announced. Hopefully there is some new stuff coming.

Oh yeah - What's up Crispy?

Yikes..... :o Call it overenthusiastic on my part...yet I feel that something is coming.

Not much on my front, c-horse, same old, same old. Nice to 'see' you again. What about you?

And yes, I'll be vigilant until NY....it's in my neck of the woods and a good excuse anyway! :P ;)

PS- have you chosen a color yet?????

EDIT: Orange? CHorse, is that really you? Put on your PJ's :P

By the way, I completely understand your logic. Good luck bro, and let me know what you ultimately decide. Either road would be an awesome choice. My .02 ;)

GT350,

Two questions for you:

1. What brake pachage are you considering & does it fit under the CS66 wheel?

2. Co you think the wheel center cap can be taken apart and cusom made logo put in (silver & black CS)?

Thank You,

Chris

Chris, your right, brakes do dictate the wheel. the baer brakes we uses fits only 20 inch razor, we are working on others, I will look into the cs66 though

Amy

GT350,

Two questions for you:

1. What brake pachage are you considering & does it fit under the CS66 wheel?

2. Co you think the wheel center cap can be taken apart and cusom made logo put in (silver & black CS)?

Thank You,

Chris

1. As for brakes I'll leaning toward DBA High Performance Rotors, Hawk Plus Pads, Stainless steel brake lines and some DOT 4 bake fluid. I'm going to keep the calipers that came with the car.....But first I'm ordering the Ford Racing FR3 Handling Pack at the end of this month for my next mod.....

2. I don't think the cap can be taken apart. But I'm trying to get a new set of caps and if I get them I'm going to pour some liquid latex into the face of the cap let it harden and lay some '67/68 repro overlays onto the cap.....

Archived