TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Price on Supercharger labor etc...

swa737

Has anyone received any information on options cost to include labor and installation? Aside from the parts, what will labor be on these part such as the Hertz hood etc...

Any delays anticipated on any options?

I have a car there...I need the info!

Has anyone received any information on options cost to include labor and installation? Aside from the parts, what will labor be on these part such as the Hertz hood etc...

Any delays anticipated on any options?

I have a car there...I need the info!

At the risk of turning this into a technical discussion, I'd also love to hear what all is included as part of the Shelby supercharger installation besides the blower itself. Having installed and dialed in a few superchargers, there's alot more to it than simply bolting it on - things such as bigger fuel pumps, bigger injectors, higher-capacity radiators, cooler thermostat (maybe even cooler plugs), re-flashed chip, fuel pressure/bosst gauage, etc. are all considered SOP for a blower installation. Anyone have details?

I've heard 6195 installed.

Here is a question - will we be recieving a programmer with the paxton tune on it if we get the supercharged car?

My reasoning is, what if a battery dies, or if you take it in for service and a dealer sets it back to stock? Car might run like crap. I know that with or without the supercharger it is recieving a Shelby TUNE, but my question is, how do we restore the tune if for an above mentioned reason the tune gets set back to factory from ford?

I was just confirming what you heard. No biggie.

My concern really is the other quesitons surrounding it, tunes etc.

I'm happy we can get the SC from the factory..

That, and if I want a different hood are my biggest dilemma's... so to speak.

A little bummed the Shelby spoiler will not be available from the factory. I'm not a big fan of the stock GT spoiler, and it makes little sense to add that one, since it came with a spoiler delete.

I do wish that smaller 3d carbon ducktail was an option... from shelby of course.

.......I was told, as of 1/16, they were still deciding between the one on the CS6, which looks like the stock winglike spoiler or the GT500 ducktail. I certainly don't like the winglike spoiler and I would rather not have anything the same as the GT500. I think I will go spoilerless if those are the only two choices.

PS.

I was really only kidding about the $6200 no offense intended.

.......I was told, as of 1/16, they were still deciding between the one on the CS6, which looks like the stock winglike spoiler or the GT500 ducktail. I certainly don't like the winglike spoiler and I would rather not have anything the same as the GT500. I think I will go spoilerless if those are the only two choices.

PS.

I was really only kidding about the $6200 no offense intended.

I'm really pulling for the GT500 ducktail spoiler! Please, not the wing spoiler! I was told these 2 spoilers have the same bolt pattern for installation. Can anyone confirm this?

Anyone putting on the Razor's? I think there will be a wait for the silver "Shelby" embossed one. I guess you have to get the 20's if you want the bigger brakes...

I'm really pulling for the GT500 ducktail spoiler! Please, not the wing spoiler! I was told these 2 spoilers have the same bolt pattern for installation. Can anyone confirm this?

Anyone putting on the Razor's? I think there will be a wait for the silver "Shelby" embossed one. I guess you have to get the 20's if you want the bigger brakes...

Yes, getting them and I will gladly wait.

:D

Yes, getting them and I will gladly wait.

:D

I talked to John earlier this week. He said that the GT500 spoiler would stay exclusive for the GT500 and that the Wing spoiler would be used for the S-GT.

SuperCharger was waiting for Paxton to come up with a Computer program for the 2007 model and could take a while before it's ready. It comes with an intercooler which is very nice...

I talked to John earlier this week. He said that the GT500 spoiler would stay exclusive for the GT500 and that the Wing spoiler would be used for the S-GT.

Yes, I heard the same thing about the GT500 spoiler. I decided to buy the FORD Gt500 spoiler off EBAY. There are dealers selling the original FORD part, but be careful because there are also some knock-offs on EBAY.

I can get the spoiler painted black, the only challenge will be to match the silver stripes...

By the way the directions in the box say it fits the stock GT spoiler holes....the ones we paid extra to have "deleted" :blink: LOL

Archived