TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S GT hood vs. GT-H hood

ManyMustangs

I believe I read in another thread that you can vhoose to get your Shelby GT with the regular Shelby GT hood, or you can request a GT-H hood. Can anybody give me a link to pictures of both so I can compare the differences side-by-side. How do they both differ from the standard 2007 Mustang GT hood? Thanks in advance for all answers.....

.....check out the gallery on the SAI home page. The Shelby Gt comes with the forward facing scoop that is pictured in the Shelby GT photos. The GT-H or CS-6 Hood is the hood in the Shelby GT-H phots and the CS6 photos.

Got it. Now I see what the fuss is about, the GT-H/CS-6 hood (I'll assume it's gthe same hood that's used on both cars) is a much better looking hood than the Shelby GT hood. Is that a functional scoop I see on the GT-H/CS-6 hood functional? I know that the Shelby GT's hood scoop is non functional....

Got it. Now I see what the fuss is about, the GT-H/CS-6 hood (I'll assume it's gthe same hood that's used on both cars) is a much better looking hood than the Shelby GT hood. Is that a functional scoop I see on the GT-H/CS-6 hood functional? I know that the Shelby GT's hood scoop is non functional....

Non Functional, unfortunately...

Archived