TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Details from Ford

ruprict32

Has anyone heard or seen details on the complete ordering options on the SGT? I looked on Edmund's and my bank's build a car site. Nothing there. When I contacted Ford they gave me a run around about the GT500 even though I clearly stated it was the 54U option Shelby GT. When I got past that, they passed the buck to SVT.

Are we sure Ford knows they are building this car?

Frustrating...

Has anyone heard or seen details on the complete ordering options on the SGT? I looked on Edmund's and my bank's build a car site. Nothing there. When I contacted Ford they gave me a run around about the GT500 even though I clearly stated it was the 54U option Shelby GT. When I got past that, they passed the buck to SVT.

Frustrating...

Frustrating...

I haven't received final MSRP pricing on these yet wich IS fustrating. All I have at this point is the dealer cost for the upgrade is about 8500 dollars. (7500 for the upgrade and 1,000 for gas guzzler tax) Shelby is supposed to add an addendum to the window but I don't know how much it is. All the option info is in the attachment. Well I tried to attach the Shelby Gt info packet but it doesn't seem to work.

When I ordered my Mustang GT Premium from my dealership I added the Interior Upgrade Package, Premier Trim w/Color Accent Package, Comfort Group, Active Anti-Theft System and SIRIUS Sat Radio. When my sells guy tried to put these options into the Ford ordering system and he entered the 54U and SAI packages the system rejected all the options I ordered, but SIRIUS and Anti-Theft System.

He tells me that the up fitters’ package included; side air bags, the 3.55 limited slip differential, 18 inch blacked spoke rims and tires, and some other stuff. He is going to give me a complete list on Saturday of what the 54U and SAI conversations includes.

Hope this helps.

When I ordered my Mustang GT Premium from my dealership I added the Interior Upgrade Package, Premier Trim w/Color Accent Package, Comfort Group, Active Anti-Theft System and SIRIUS Sat Radio. When my sells guy tried to put these options into the Ford ordering system and he entered the 54U and SAI packages the system rejected all the options I ordered, but SIRIUS and Anti-Theft System.

He tells me that the up fitters’ package included; side air bags, the 3.55 limited slip differential, 18 inch blacked spoke rims and tires, and some other stuff. He is going to give me a complete list on Saturday of what the 54U and SAI conversations includes.

Hope this helps.

Gor256 when I ordered my Premium GT car, the dealer did the same as yours did and all was rejected, too. After a lot research, all that is available is the Interior Upgrade Package, Active Anti-Theft, Shaker 1000 and SIRIUS radio. I didn't opt for the Shaker or SIRIUS radio. I wanted the trunk space and don't care for the Satellite radio. I also ordered the Wheel Locks on it.

Gary

Archived