TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Visit to plant in Las Vegas

TerrysGT

Just got back from CES, what a mad house that was. Still good times. Myself and three friends decided to check out the Shelby factory and see what was up. Met with Steve for some questions on the 40th anniversary package. He was very helpful(HE REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF). Even took the time to give us a unique tour of the shop. Showing us the NO. 1 '07 GT-H, the prototype GT500 convertible, got a peek at the AC shop.
Hey Steve, who all gets to play golf at 80 mph, thats got to be a kick in the ass. Every body there was great and helpful. Got my name down on a 40th anniversary package. The only downer was the one day I stop by it was trying to snow so no joy rides that day. Picked up some goodies, lots to choose from. We all thank you very much Steve for taking the time out on a Friday. I double, triple thank you and can't wait to come back.

Just got back from CES, what a mad house that was. Still good times. Myself and three friends decided to check out the Shelby factory and see what was up. Met with Steve for some questions on the 40th anniversary package. He was very helpful(HE REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF). Even took the time to give us a unique tour of the shop. Showing us the NO. 1 '07 GT-H, the prototype GT500 convertible, got a peek at the AC shop.
Hey Steve, who all gets to play golf at 80 mph, thats got to be a kick in the ass. Every body there was great and helpful. Got my name down on a 40th anniversary package. The only downer was the one day I stop by it was trying to snow so no joy rides that day. Picked up some goodies, lots to choose from. We all thank you very much Steve for taking the time out on a Friday. I double, triple thank you and can't wait to come back.

Glad to help you out and make your visit to Shelby Autos a good time and will be talking to you soon about your GT500 being converted to a 40TH Anniversary Shelby!!!!!

Glad to help you out and make your visit to Shelby Autos a good time and will be talking to you soon about your GT500 being converted to a 40TH Anniversary Shelby!!!!!

I too came out with my wife in time for the tour Friday morning after my CES trip and had a great time, met with Steve and really enjoyed the visit. All my Mustang and muscle car friends are jealous I got to go.

Archived