TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby parts, prices, and how to get them on my SGT

speedyburd33

Amy, in another thread it was posted that as long as the part was not a performance part such as brakes, SC, or wheels that the modification could be made at SAI and shipped to the dealer where we bought the car. My questions are: 1. Do you know what the price is for the driving lamp/brake duct kit? And more importantly, 2. What steps would someone need to take such as a phone number to call or who should we talk to if we would like some of these simple non-performance changes made before our car leaves SAI???

Thanks for all your help. B) B)

I have also called SAI asking about this...I received no help. One person (can't remember his name) had one comment about the mod shop not being done yet, but i thought that was a non issue based on information in the "Shelby Extras" thread. I was then passed on to John Walker's voicemail. I left a detailed message with my phone number and everything and still have not heard back. I would like to know a definite answer being that my car is "enroute to SAI" so that when it gets there, i can have modifications made if it is at all possible!!!

EDIT: ok scratch that angry stuff. John just called me back, and i couldn't be happier to hear from him. he had a TON of good news including that the parts page will be updated with pictures and prices within a week. also got a hard confirmation that some parts (non performance) can be installed on the Shelby GT's before they are shipped back to our dealers!!!! I am no longer angry...my impatience almost always gets the best of me. B) B) B)

I have also called SAI asking about this...I received no help. One person (can't remember his name) had one comment about the mod shop not being done yet, but i thought that was a non issue based on information in the "Shelby Extras" thread. I was then passed on to John Walker's voicemail. I left a detailed message with my phone number and everything and still have not heard back. I would like to know a definite answer being that my car is "enroute to SAI" so that when it gets there, i can have modifications made if it is at all possible!!!

EDIT: ok scratch that angry stuff. John just called me back, and i couldn't be happier to hear from him. he had a TON of good news including that the parts page will be updated with pictures and prices within a week. also got a hard confirmation that some parts (non performance) can be installed on the Shelby GT's before they are shipped back to our dealers!!!! I am no longer angry...my impatience almost always gets the best of me. B) B) B)

Guys we have full pricing, call or email John and he will help you

Amy

Archived