TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Upgrades

Shelby-Don

I just registered for this forum and have a few questions regarding optional upgrades for the Shelby GT. I live in the midwest and have recently purchased a white Shelby GT from a dealer on the west coast and am anziously awaiting delivery. I was given the VIN # yesterday but it has not made it into the Shelby list yet, I believe my car is on it's way to SAI. The dealer gave me a estimetd delivery date of the week of Feb 3.

If I was to want additional upgrades beyond what Ford has stated do I need to go thru the dealership or can I make arrangements directly with Shelby ? and could the upgrades be made at the same time as standard "upfitters" package is being installed ?

:)

I just registered for this forum and have a few questions regarding optional upgrades for the Shelby GT. I live in the midwest and have recently purchased a white Shelby GT from a dealer on the west coast and am anziously awaiting delivery. I was given the VIN # yesterday but it has not made it into the Shelby list yet, I believe my car is on it's way to SAI. The dealer gave me a estimetd delivery date of the week of Feb 3.

If I was to want additional upgrades beyond what Ford has stated do I need to go thru the dealership or can I make arrangements directly with Shelby ? and could the upgrades be made at the same time as standard "upfitters" package is being installed ?

:)

I'm curious, if you're in the midwest, how did you go about buying it from a West Coast dealer? Did you pay MSRP, or has your purchase price not yet been finalized? Thanks!

Archived