TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vegas to ____ (fill in the blank) Rally

lonnyreed

Anyone think it might be fun to organize a Shelby GT caravan when we go to pick our cars up in Vegas? It's my understanding that all pickups are going to happen on Fridays. I don't know how many are going to pick up each Friday, but if it were a significant number and the schedules worked out, I certainly wouldn't mind driving a few hundred extra miles out of my way (or the wrong way) to join some fellow car nuts, have a good time and make some new friends.

Anyone think it might be fun to organize a Shelby GT caravan when we go to pick our cars up in Vegas? It's my understanding that all pickups are going to happen on Fridays. I don't know how many are going to pick up each Friday, but if it were a significant number and the schedules worked out, I certainly wouldn't mind driving a few hundred extra miles out of my way (or the wrong way) to join some fellow car nuts, have a good time and make some new friends.

Westchester County New York

Allegany County, New York...4 hours from Westchester county. I haven't decided if I'm going to do the vegas pick up or not though. B)

yeah we are doing vegas pickup b/c of the supercharger but i am pretty sure we are going to ship the car back and aviod putting 3000+ miles on it

I'm located in West Central Florida.

Archived