TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Conversation with Ralph at the Flat Rock plant

Fatchiles post was on the money. The missing cars are being striped. They will receive final inspection at Flat Rock after striping, so I don't think it will be a shoddy job.

Ralph indicated 15 cars per shift and 2 shifts per day is the production output. I had a 6/26 production schedule date and he said my 500 was the 8th production day so it was manufactured approximately in the 1st 250 vehicles :bandance: I know this somewhat conflicts with June 6th startup date.

He drives a 500 and says he has a constant parade stopping at his driveway to look at. The torque at all rpms is awesome. He further said they are taking extra special care of these cars going down the line.

Now for the `10 day wait :baby:

Fatchiles post was on the money. The missing cars are being striped. They will receive final inspection at Flat Rock after striping, so I don't think it will be a shoddy job.

Ralph indicated 15 cars per shift and 2 shifts per day is the production output. I had a 6/26 production schedule date and he said my 500 was the 8th production day so it was manufactured approximately in the 1st 250 vehicles :bandance: I know this somewhat conflicts with June 6th startup date.

He drives a 500 and says he has a constant parade stopping at his driveway to look at. The torque at all rpms is awesome. He further said they are taking extra special care of these cars going down the line.

Now for the `10 day wait :baby:

So are these cars being Striped now, or after the plant resumes production on the 17th?

Thanks.

:hysterical: PSDS...it's sad.

This car is gonna put me in the Insane Asylum before I even get a chance to drive it! :sos:

Cant sleep at night, wake up in the middle of the night screaming wheres my Shelby - Meanwhile there are millions of people in the world wondering if they are gonna eat today.

It really is sad.

This car is gonna put me in the Insane Asylum before I even get a chance to drive it! :sos:

Cant sleep at night, wake up in the middle of the night screaming wheres my Shelby - Meanwhile there are millions of people in the world wondering if they are gonna eat today.

It really is sad.

yea but its pretty funny LOL a bunch of grown men with no patience!!

Meanwhile there are millions of people in the world wondering if they are gonna eat today.

Yes, we are lucky that we even have a good enough income to buy/drive a car given all the strife and hunger elsewhere in the world. That said, we must keep a sense of humor...soooooo

That reminds me of a joke. Why don't Ethiopians go to the movie theaters?

Cause they can't keep the seats down. :hysterical::hysterical:

Come on RUF...you HAVE to think that's funny.

Dave

Dave - you're off your meds again..... :hysterical:

Don't get me going on the polarized economic wealth in this country!

I presented at a conference a couple of years ago in Lauderdale.

My nephew lives down there. He took me for a ride in his 20' center console on the ICWW.

Miles upon miles of bulkheaded mansions with 50, 60, 70, and 80' footers tied up out front.

I'd never seen such an accumulation of wealth.

Let's not even talk about high-end rides down there.

And yet - we have seniors in this country who can't afford meds or a/c or a decent meal.

Okay - back to the fun & games.

Dave - you're off your meds again..... :hysterical:

Don't get me going on the polarized economic wealth in this country!

I presented at a conference a couple of years ago in Lauderdale.

My nephew lives down there. He took me for a ride in his 20' center console on the ICWW.

Miles upon miles of bulkheaded mansions with 50, 60, 70, and 80' footers tied up out front.

I'd never seen such an accumulation of wealth.

Let's not even talk about high-end rides down there.

And yet - we have seniors in this country who can't afford meds or a/c or a decent meal.

Okay - back to the fun & games.

You're starting to sound Way Too Canadian Mr. Moore, er,... I mean Bryan! Ooops!! :doh:

Sorry!

I try to keep my politics out of this venue.

But - sometimes its hard to not comment on the conditions some face (like many of my students) while others don't even worry about the basics - paying the electric bill - or groceries - or meds.......sorry. :rant:

Sorry!

I try to keep my politics out of this venue.

But - sometimes its hard to not comment on the conditions some face (like many of my students) while others don't even worry about the basics - paying the electric bill - or groceries - or meds.......sorry. :rant:

Hey, a Social Conscience is a Good Thing!! :beerchug:

Hey, a Social Conscience is a Good Thing!! :beerchug:

I too agree there must be a "Social Conscience" for those who can't help themselves by no fault of their own.

You always have to consider how many people the wealthy are helping to support by putting their money at risk with new or old business ventures. That is how it works. They are rewarded with no limits for providing opportunity for others. If these people did not exist where would the government get their money from? Oh I forget, it's not the government's money, just funds they confiscated from others. The government produces nothing except programs others are forced to participate in or go to jail.

The Top 50% of income earners pay 96.54% of All Federal Income Taxes

The Top 1% Pay More Than a Third: 34.27%

IRS Excel File

I do not remember who said the quote below, but it is soooo true.

"You could divide ALL of the money in the country equally to every adult and in less than 10 years the same people would have it back again."

OK, now I am done with politics. I just can't help myself when topics like this come up.

P.S. I am far from wealthy... I have a High School education, received no inheritance, and have not hit the lottery.

I too agree there must be a "Social Conscience" for those who can't help themselves by no fault of their own.

You always have to consider how many people the wealthy are helping to support by putting their money at risk with new or old business ventures. That is how it works. They are rewarded with no limits for providing opportunity for others. If these people did not exist where would the government get their money from? Oh I forget, it's not the government's money, just funds they confiscated from others. The government produces nothing except programs others are forced to participate in or go to jail.

The Top 50% of income earners pay 96.54% of All Federal Income Taxes

The Top 1% Pay More Than a Third: 34.27%

IRS Excel File

I do not remember who said the quote below, but it is soooo true.

"You could divide ALL of the money in the country equally to every adult and in less than 10 years the same people would have it back again."

OK, now I am done with politics. I just can't help myself when topics like this come up.

P.S. I am far from wealthy... I have a High School education, received no inheritance, and have not hit the lottery.

+1

Archived