TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What happend to painting the lower facia white

greengiant

I thought it looked great, and really added a lot to the car. Particularly if a lower grill were to be added by a customer.

But, wondering why the decision, I know likely cost, but that is a bit disapointing.

Still looking forward to the car, but I switched from Black to white due to the wheel change (which I understand was a ford decision to put the black on black, not shelby as ford is short wheels), now with that lower facia not being painted it is a bit of a bummer. I know I could have it painted on my end, but that adds more cost to a car already costing more than expected, and it's not "authentic" shelby then.

Thanks.

Its a different front facia and a different rear facia. Take a look at the gallery and notice the ones under construction now and the pre production pics. The facia on the current ones is California Special facia and the preproduction one is standard Mustang GT facia. Ross

Its a different front facia and a different rear facia. Take a look at the gallery and notice the ones under construction now and the pre production pics. The facia on the current ones is California Special facia and the preproduction one is standard Mustang GT facia. Ross

I think it looks great either way...maybe better painted but still very nice. also the pre production facia was not the standard GT facia. the standard GT facia doesn't have the lower chin on it. B)

Archived