TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARROLL SHELBY !!!!

SFcobra65

Carroll...

On Behalf of my family , The Generazio's ( Frank-Jill-Nick {our 13yr old} and our dog Titus -and our cat -Macey) we would like to wish you The Happiest Birthday ever !!!! :):):):)

This is your day , enjoy it to the fullest......And !! IF , nobody remembers to sing this , here you go ( Please insert a Decent voice here......):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUuuuu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARrrrrr Carroll

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!

Take care Carroll..

Frank Generazio

Carroll...

On Behalf of my family , The Generazio's ( Frank-Jill-Nick {our 13yr old} and our dog Titus -and our cat -Macey) we would like to wish you The Happiest Birthday ever !!!! :):):):)

This is your day , enjoy it to the fullest......And !! IF , nobody remembers to sing this , here you go ( Please insert a Decent voice here......):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARrrrrr Carroll

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!

Take care Carroll..

Frank Generazio

I agree with Frank I hope you have a Awesome Day and many more!!! Thanks for making such a Sweet Stang we all love it young and old!!! :)

I agree with Frank I hope you have a Awesome Day and many more!!! Thanks for making such a Sweet Stang we all love it young and old!!! :)

Carroll says "thank you very much"

Amy

• 11 months later...

Carroll says "thank you very much"

Amy

Hi Amy,

I see that the tickets to Mr. Shelby's B-Day party have all sold out :( ...

My question(s) are as follows;

1. Can I still participate in the LA to Vegas run and if so.... What are the specifics as to where everyone is meeting in LA... Departure time... etc...

2. Will there be a tail gate type party/events going on in the parking lot outside SAI open to owners who did not get tickets?

With the exception of 10 miles that I have put on the car so far, I can't think of a better 500 mile breakin.

I will be transfering to Ft Sam Houston TX in a couple of months and in addition to the LA to Vegas run, I would also like to do the SAI tour in Vegas as well as Colorado via RTE 66 along the way for the car's memoirs.

Although I could never truly comprehend how busy you must be at the moment (and any other time for that matter)... Any 411 IRT is most greatly appreciated!!!

R/ J

Hi Amy,

I see that the tickets to Mr. Shelby's B-Day party have all sold out :( ...

My question(s) are as follows;

1. Can I still participate in the LA to Vegas run and if so.... What are the specifics as to where everyone is meeting in LA... Departure time... etc...

2. Will there be a tail gate type party/events going on in the parking lot outside SAI open to owners who did not get tickets?

With the exception of 10 miles that I have put on the car so far, I can't think of a better 500 mile breakin.

I will be transfering to Ft Sam Houston TX in a couple of months and in addition to the LA to Vegas run, I would also like to do the SAI tour in Vegas as well as Colorado via RTE 66 along the way for the car's memoirs.

Although I could never truly comprehend how busy you must be at the moment (and any other time for that matter)... Any 411 IRT is most greatly appreciated!!!

R/ J

Thats a darn good question!

I'd like to do the run myself ect......

Ed,

After drilling down for what seemed like eternity on the site IRT any specifics...

I logged on to the Stangsunleashed "Team Shelby" website and they seem to

more information (although still some grey areas) about the LA to Vegas run,

track events, dress codes, etc...

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...92entry276092

R/ J

By the way ED... just goes to show what these cars can do in the proper hands.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7gf4c/sitebui...risWinShort.mpg

WAY TO REPRESENT!!!

Hope to see out and about SW Riverside County as well as on the run up .

R/ J

By the way ED... just goes to show what these cars can do in the proper hands.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7gf4c/sitebui...risWinShort.mpg

WAY TO REPRESENT!!!

Hope to see out and about SW Riverside County as well as on the run up .

R/ J

Thanks...

It was pretty fun that night with the win and all.

I would like to do the run from LA to Vegas. I just was not in the position at the time to get in on the Birthday bash and all.

If your going to do the run, Let me know. Im in Hemet and could meet up with ya to cruise to LA for the start. We are allowed to join in right?

Thanks...

It was pretty fun that night with the win and all.

I would like to do the run from LA to Vegas. I just was not in the position at the time to get in on the Birthday bash and all.

If your going to do the run, Let me know. Im in Hemet and could meet up with ya to cruise to LA for the start. We are allowed to join in right?

I'm in Temecula and likewise would also probably just do the LA to Vegas...

From the link that I posted it looks like it's a rally run as there is talk of having a co-driver.

If that's the case, I will not have one...

Hopefully between now and then we'll get more details.

R/ J

From the link that I posted it looks like it's a rally run as there is talk of having a co-driver.

R/ J

From what i have been reading, it looks like that run is part of the package you had to purchase. I dont think we would be let in to be with the group. About all we could do is maybe follow them or something????

Plus i just figured out that it will be on a friday, and i have to work anyway's. I know Clink (GT/SC car) will be making a run from San Diego about 2-3pm but he has tickets for some of the stuff over the weekend including the track stuff.

R/ J

If you decide to change your mind, go here to get on the "unofficial" standby list...

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...=40#entry287891

Present 84 cars... they still need 16 more.

R/ J

Happy Birthday Mr. Shelby. :D

I have been an admirer since 1977 when I bought my first Mustang. Since then I have owned 14 Mustangs with 3 of these being Shelby's. I have owned a 1969 GT500 and a 1968 GT350, and currently own a 1968 GT500KR. I actually was part of a Sept 1999 Mustang Monthly "Big Block Blowout" horsepower test that was brought about as a challenge to your statements in a Dec 1998 issue regarding the 428 PI vs. 438 CJ.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my association with these cars and will continue to carry this torch.

I hope you have a very enjoyable 85th birthday celebration and only wish I could celebrate with you. Happy Birthday good sir and my wishes for many more.

Your friend,

Ewart Speer

post-17-1149124835_thumb.jpg

I want to you wish you a very Happy Birthday from all your inspired "family" members at one of your newest Shelby Performance Parts dealerships... 0-2-60 Performance in Boca Raton, FL.

For you it started with racing and it became the stuff of legend. Who else has aimed their sights straight at Ferrari and made them an "also ran"?

For me, I was aware of the Shelby reputation during my 10 1/2 years competing with SCCA. But for my partner and I, it all really started with the Shelby Hertz Rental car as a Father's Day present in 2006. Then I built my own version with your parts. Now it's a business!

Hope you keep on crankin' out those gems you create for many years to come!

Your friends,

Kurt Pravel & Jim Hoke

post-17-1149124858_thumb.jpgpost-17-1149124881_thumb.jpg

Archived