TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When will the first production GT's be delivered?

goakley1

I'm just curious about the delivery of our production GT's. Since we're now seeing pics from Shelby with the cars in various stages of completeness, will our delivery begin after S/N 001 is auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson on January 20th? If so, won't all the dealers be waiting to see what it goes for to determine the - much hated - ADM? :angry:

What do you folks think?

I would hope that for the customer's sake, Shelby would try to get them out ASAP? I know along with others i am about to have a breakdown from excitement of getting my car! B)

I am not sure why it matters. If you already bought a car, the aucttion wont matter.

we are trying to get cars out next week.

Amy

I am not sure why it matters. If you already bought a car, the aucttion wont matter.

we are trying to get cars out next week.

Amy

Have you shipped any cars yet?

Are you still on schedule for this week?

Any word on adding additional status messages added to the vin checker, such as "shipped to dealer"?

Thanks,

Mark

Have you shipped any cars yet?

Are you still on schedule for this week?

Any word on adding additional status messages added to the vin checker, such as "shipped to dealer"?

Thanks,

Mark

The cars will start to go Friday and full shipping starts next week. The trucks are all set to go.

Yes

No, I have not worked on the Vin checker yet, this was a gift from us to people who bought the cars, it is a priority to get them done and out before I work on the VIn checker

Amy

Archived